Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a PC Microphone?

Options
  • 24-12-2016 11:41am
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I like to use voice quite a bit on my phone and also on my laptop - but I want to start using it on my main PC also but I need a Mac. I use my laptop in my bedroom and the built in mic works great even though its down on the floor it picks up my voice really well when I do a google voice search. I use the EasyVoice chrome plugin and it works great, saves me stretching for the keyboard.

On my pc I have a crappy mic but it doesn't work unless you are holding it almost in front of your face. I need a better one for doing vocie searchs. However also now thate Cortana is now trying to compete with Amazon Echo / Alexa by working on the lock screen, I'd like a mic that can hear me without having to be directly in front of it.

Any suggestions?

Comments

Advertisement