Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wismec RX300

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I would never fully make use of that. A dual batt mod is already more than enough for my needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 sadsfae

Anyone seen them for sale in Dublin?  None of my usual UK sites have them, I usually pick up new bases when I go back to U.S. but that won't be for a couple months.  I have the rx200 currently and I could deal with the increased size for an extra 18650 battery, currently the rx200 lasts about a full day, if I can squeeze more out of it it's probably worth it for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

sadsfae wrote: »
    Anyone seen them for sale in Dublin? None of my usual UK sites have them, I usually pick up new bases when I go back to U.S. but that won't be for a couple months. I have the rx200 currently and I could deal with the increased size for an extra 18650 battery, currently the rx200 lasts about a full day, if I can squeeze more out of it it's probably worth it for me.

Efag have them http://www.efag.ie/electronic-mods/617-wismec-reuleaux-rx300-tc-box-mod.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

this is getting like some sort of vaping arms race.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭duckman!!

Got mine today and its big alright, but feels good in the hand.
    Makes the Rx200s seem small!!
    I got mine from ecigone.co.uk
    C9286A23-1D0E-413C-8536-B62ED5AB23DB_zpseycwlqs4.jpg

355D4F19-CD6F-4D21-B832-193CFF754153_zpsviccw7hs.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

It's ridiculous

and I want one

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

I bought one today in Vape Escape in Swords, tis much bigger than my RX200, I have the Clieto 120 on the RX200 and the TFV8 on the RX300. Its a nice bit of kit if the size doesn't bother you....

Advertisement