Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 player Vs match on one systsm

Options
  • 24-12-2016 4:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭

Howya.

Picked up FIFA 16 for the ps4 recently to play against my brother over the Xmas, 1 system with 2 controllers but I cannot figure out how to set up a two player game.

Every time I power up the second controller the system tries to switch users and powers down the first controller.

Its prolly something simple but I cannot get it.

:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,656 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Rod Munch wrote: »
    Howya.

Picked up FIFA 16 for the ps4 recently to play against my brother over the Xmas, 1 system with 2 controllers but I cannot figure out how to set up a two player game.

Every time I power up the second controller the system tries to switch users and powers down the first controller.

Its prolly something simple but I cannot get it.

:mad:

You need to select the 2nd user as a guest user on the PS4 and don't select your brothers account

Advertisement