Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bought a gift card from Ryanair two hours ago. No email yet Yikes!

Options
  • 24-12-2016 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,971 ✭✭✭✭

I know it's a busy time of year, and I did leave things a bit late ;)

But having purchased a gift two hours ago, there is still no confirmation email with the message and so on.

Should I be worried now!

I really need it for a special birthday on Christmas Day too!

Have been hanging on the telephone and the online chat for over an hour, so I did try to sort it myself!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,200 ✭✭✭troyzer

I'm going to be an arsehole and ask the obvious question but did you check the spam box?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,971 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

troyzer wrote: »
    I'm going to be an arsehole and ask the obvious question but did you check the spam box?

Yes I did, but you are right to point that out for others.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭sanna

I ordered one ages ago for my parents, 2nd I have gotten, unlike the 1st one i got there was no email afterwards, now I had the screen still open with the confirmation number (Im a freak and paranoid) so I took a screenshot, but still paranoid i used the chat service with Ryanair, 10 mins later I had the confirmation email.after a nice wee chat with the guy in Ryanair. He als said that as long as you have the voucher ref in some form you can still redeem the voucher

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭fuerte1976

Had this issue last year. Their site is working overtime so bit more time needed I'd say... Once you have a ref number your covered..

• Registered Users Posts: 15,971 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

That's a relief and thanks everyone.

I emailed the reference numbers to myself, (was a message after I had paid on the website) is that the same as the confirmation number?

Thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement