Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Christmas

• 24-12-2016 5:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,050 ✭✭✭✭

Merry Christmas you old Rugby League forum. (said in style of James Stewart)

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,194 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Merry XMas and a Happy New Season to you all (or is that both?:))

Let's see if we can generate a bit more life into the forum next year. I'll declare for the Rhinos (as North Yorkshire doesn't have a tradition in the game!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,050 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Beasty wrote: »
    Merry XMas and a Happy New Season to you all (or is that both?:))

Let's see if we can generate a bit more life into the forum next year. I'll declare for the Rhinos (as North Yorkshire doesn't have a tradition in the game!)

Dragons in Super League, Broncos in Championship, Skolars or Wolfpack in League One! It'll be great seeing how Toronto get on, also Toulouse in Championship.

(I like to pick teams with fudge all chance of winning anything)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Hope you all had a great Christmas. Happy New Year to you too.

I'm excited for the return of NRL action. I'm thinking Storm or Panthers may win it in 2017. Looking forward to seeing if the NZ Warriors kick on a bit.

Should hopefully be a fun year with the World Cup happening as well. I'm going to try and watch more Super League also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,050 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Hope you all had a great Christmas. Happy New Year to you too.

I'm excited for the return of NRL action. I'm thinking Storm or Panthers may win it in 2017. Looking forward to seeing if the NZ Warriors kick on a bit.

Should hopefully be a fun year with the World Cup happening as well. I'm going to try and watch more Super League also.

Super League is definitely a different watch to NRL but still get some brilliant games. World cup might throw up some surprises if the Pacific islands get as many ringers as has been suggested they might.

Advertisement