Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA League Pass

Options
  • 24-12-2016 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

So, I bought NBA League Pass and noticed the video quality is a bit poor. I am viewing a game from yesterday. Is this the case with yours? Perhaps it could be my internet connection.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,995 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

frolic wrote: »
    So, I bought NBA League Pass and noticed the video quality is a bit poor. I am viewing a game from yesterday. Is this the case with yours? Perhaps it could be my internet connection.

Judging by your location I'd assume it is your internet connection. I'm originally from Tipperary and anything like Netflix, NFL game pass etc is just not useable on the quality of internet here.

Absolutely no problem when I am in Dublin. Works perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

I've noticed the quality has been poor this season. Using the same broadband as I did last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Bought a month pass sub and the quality is absolutely perfect for me.

Just wondering, inspired by a thread on bargain alerts with spotify, is it possible to share a league pass account? If so, when the new season starts I will set up and account with someone if there is any interest?

EDIT: Cant be done.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭bot43

Pricing for the new season published. €20 a month or €180 for the season.

Absolutely no benefit in going for the full season. €20 a month is ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

bot43 wrote: »

I think that's what I'll do as well. I'll buy it around December and again for the playoffs otherwise I'm wasting my time because I won't get to watch it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭brady23

bot43 wrote: »

You'll get a list from Reddit of the region pricing VPN the cheapest region and order. Canada was the cheapest last year

Advertisement