Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Eve, any pharmacies open

• 24-12-2016 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi, I'm in a bad way, stomach flu just came out of nowhere, can someone please tell me if there are any pharmacies open, tried O'Sullivan's, no luck! Thanks x

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,929 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

Only ones I can think of that might be open is the one on the corner by the old dunnes or the one just up from the tax office across from Barringtons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Don't know if any still open this evening but O'Sullivan's on Sarsfield street at is open tomorrow until 4pm,

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Nene09

Don't know if any still open this evening but O'Sullivan's on Sarsfield street at is open tomorrow until 4pm,

Thanks, will try them tomorrow, Happy Christmas to you and Johnnyryan89

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Nene09 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm in a bad way, stomach flu just came out of nowhere, can someone please tell me if there are any pharmacies open, tried O'Sullivan's, no luck! Thanks x

don't give me that

...you're looking for a packet of jonnies ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Nene09

fryup wrote: »
    don't give me that

...you're looking for a packet of jonnies ;)

Ha ha, does sound like that :) I wish that was all I wanted!

• Advertisement
Advertisement