Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guitarist available, rock/metal Dublin

• 24-12-2016 9:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

I play rhythm and lead guitar, know my way around Cubase etc.

Open to whatever if I think it's good, but would definitely lean more towards rock, hard rock and metal in general.

Would prefer originals.

Based in Dublin, 33 yrs old.

Can provide examples of my playing.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Oblivoid

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Oblivoid

badump

• Registered Users Posts: 36 barotusa

Oblivoid wrote: »
    I play rhythm and lead guitar, know my way around Cubase etc.

Open to whatever if I think it's good, but would definitely lean more towards rock, hard rock and metal in general.

Would prefer originals.

Based in Dublin, 33 yrs old.

Can provide examples of my playing.

Cheers.

Would you be interested in a punk/hc band? I'm a guitar player 32, I have a drummer and a bassist.

Please let me know in PM

• Registered Users Posts: 45 ChellBells

Hi. What bands would represent your ideal style to play in metal? Here is a small bedroom demo of what I'm making at the moment: https://soundcloud.com/user-367076184/pyramid-demo
    What aspirations would you have for a band at the moment?

Advertisement