Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I use this?

Options
  • 24-12-2016 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭

I got a video card yesterday of my ultrasound scan, only went to look at it today to show family and I cannot figure out how it works! Any ideas? The bit with the video card flips out from the main card, but it is too thick to fit in a phone or laptop and I cannot see anywhere or way to remove the chip. Attached pics.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭howdoyouknow

Can't see from your photo but it could be a USB stick. I once got one that sounds like your describing at a trade show. Credit card sized with a small bit that spun round.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭goldenhoarde

Can't see from your photo but it could be a USB stick. I once got one that sounds like your describing at a trade show. Credit card sized with a small bit that spun round.

Yup its a USB key as howdoyouknow says you just need to slot it in to an available usb slot and it should add as a drive and browse to it and you should be good to go :)
    The piece you've flipped out in pic one is what slots in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭comongethappy

Thanks so much! Yep, was USB, just looked so different from the usual sticks. Thanks again!

Advertisement