Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does Brown Thomas sell men's shoes?

Options
  • 25-12-2016 2:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

I haven't seen any in the downstairs men's section and I haven't ventured into the women's sections. Does the Brown Thomas store in Galway sell men's shoes, runners etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭westgolf

TheBiz wrote: »
    I haven't seen any in the downstairs men's section and I haven't ventured into the women's sections. Does the Brown Thomas store in Galway sell men's shoes, runners etc?

Small selection of dressy shoes in the mens department

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

westgolf wrote: »
    Small selection of dressy shoes in the mens department

For a gazillion euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Tilikum

For a gazillion euro

Why anybody would go into that shop is beyond me. Everything way overpriced.

Tilikum wrote: »

Overpriced compared to where? Quality clothes aren't cheap, not just in BT but in any place that sells quality clothes like Hanley's or the hilfiger shop etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭TheBiz

It depends on the brand and they sell many. Some are worth the price tag, some aren't, some I would only buy on sale,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Tilikum

Overpriced compared to where? Quality clothes aren't cheap, not just in BT but in any place that sells quality clothes like Hanley's or the hilfiger shop etc.

Compared to online. Lyle and Scott I get get for half the price.....less even.

Also, what do you think are quality clothes? Ralph Lauren/Lyle and Scott polos shirts are pure rubbish quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

This thread isn't about about how some brands are ****e or not, and not how online is "best".
    If you have other shops you recommend then please do so.
    Stay local, stay positive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭TheBiz

Compared to online. Lyle and Scott I get get for half the price.....less even.

Also, what do you think are quality clothes? Ralph Lauren/Lyle and Scott polos shirts are pure rubbish quality.

Lindeberg, Ted Baker, Barbour, the high end Nike and Armani items as well as brands like Eton.

I went in, they do have a casual shoes.

I bought a pair of Barker Grant Brogues in BT last March in a sale for €225 iirc, much cheaper than anywhere else :)

Advertisement