Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merry Christmas!!

Options
  • 25-12-2016 5:52pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Howdy!
    Wishing all Deise Boardsies a Merry Christmas :) Hope Santy was good to you all!

Onwards now to a bigger, brighter and better 2017.

Ho Ho Ho!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Glad it's nearly over! The Easter Eggs will be in the shops next Tuesday! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Merry Christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭TheQuietFella

It all depends on what your perspective is for the fourth coming year and with the benefit of hindsight in our mediocrity history I can foresee a very sombre future full of regretable histories and inevitable conclusions!

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭The Bowling Alley

Merry Christmas! In the middle of a house move...not the most ideal time of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭gobo99

It all depends on what your perspective is for the fourth coming year and with the benefit of hindsight in our mediocrity history I can foresee a very sombre future full of regretable histories and inevitable conclusions!

This has to be the most Waterford post I've ever read.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭gw80

gobo99 wrote: »
    This has to be the most Waterford post I've ever read.

Dont mind him, he,s an exile who now lives in Dublin and loves to talk down Waterford any chance he gets from his high horse,
    Tiss funny, for someone who seems to hate the place he cant seem to stay off the Waterford thread,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭TheQuietFella

gw80 wrote: »
    Dont mind him, he,s an exile who now lives in Dublin and loves to talk down Waterford any chance he gets from his high horse,
    Tiss funny, for someone who seems to hate the place he cant seem to stay off the Waterford thread,

Don't be like that now! I'm still very fond of the place but just frustrated on how little has been done in the progression of our city by our elected representatives who are nothing more then parasitic bystanders.

Border extensions, airport runway extensions, university for Waterford, Waterford Reg' Hosp' St. Patrick's Hosp' were just some issues that should have been fought for and not treated with the lethargic wait and see attitude!

Advertisement