Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Year Eve + Night 2017 in Dublin

• 26-12-2016 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all.
    Can you please suggest some places where my wife and I could step into the new year having fun.
    The best if there is a warm place where is possible (pre)order/pay tickets in advance (a pub/restaurant/other), with live music/show/dances,
    which starts on the 31st of December (8-10pm), includes countdown in a crowd and finishes around 1-2am on the 1st of January.
    Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,358 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

walyn wrote: »
    Hi all.
    Can you please suggest some places where my wife and I could step into the new year having fun.
    The best if there is a warm place where is possible (pre)order/pay tickets in advance (a pub/restaurant/other), with live music/show/dances,
    which starts on 31st of December (8-10pm), includes countdown in a crowd and finishes after 1-2pm on 1st of January.
    Thank you in advance.

Pulling an all nighter?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 walyn

Just edited the post, to avoid misunderstanding- the best for us is to find a party to which we can arrive around 10pm, meet the NY and go home around 2pm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,141 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Just edited the post, to avoid misunderstanding- the best for us is to find a party to which we can arrive around 10pm, meet the NY and go home around 2pm

Marathon session? Maybe try some residents bars, I'm sure they'd stay open all night.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Nye concert?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

A 16 hour session on NYE eh? Hmmm....if you're looking to finish at 2pm, you'll be kicked out of most regular establishments around 2:30am. You'll then need to sort out an after party somewhere around 3am and then an early house from about 7am. That will comfortably bring you up to 1pm, grab a McDonalds and then be home for your requested time of 2pm.

Who said partying ends when you get married!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 234 ✭✭patsypantaloni

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭Dr Crayfish

That's a long sesh. How much coke will you be doing?

Advertisement