Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tricking in Sligo

Options
  • 26-12-2016 1:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi guys! I'm based in Sligo and really eager to learn about the art of tricking! I started kickboxing about 2 years ago and saw a couple of younger guys performing at a tournament last year! I'm 25 and would be a complete amateur in the field, but very eager to learn! If there's anyone in the area teaching or looking to learn too, leave a message here!
    Thanks!
    Padraic

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Blackthorn Fight School

There are very few place in all of Ireland that offer tricking and I am not sure of Sligo but would doubt it. If you are interested check out jujimufu's site and material he used to have a massive site of tricking tutorials.

His recommendation would be similar to mine pick a move and learn it then progress from there a ton of great videos online and I know a good few people who learnt this way. If you really want to learn from someone find a gymnastics class and learn the basics of tumbling or some capoeira if there is any near you.

Best of luck with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

Would there be any places in Dublin that do tricking?

Advertisement