Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NYE by myself

Options
  • 26-12-2016 2:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

I'll be spending it as a loner. What will be going on in Galway City that night? I am trying to plan what I'll do while there.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,196 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

One thing to factor in is that Connacht are playing rugby at home that evening at half five so it'll be busy early with people watching that and then the crowd coming back from the stadium after.
    Is there anything in particular you're looking for? Age group, music type etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Or you can just curl up on the couch with crisps and watch an old movie.
    You can check various pub websites for info on what they will do. Like www.thekingshead.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭Laviski

think you have to give an age group and what type of music you like

Advertisement