Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bleeding spider bites

Options
  • 26-12-2016 3:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭

Just got my spider bites over a week ago and yesterday they started bleeding on and off. I do often while eating take a good bite of the bar so I'm not sure if that's a factor? I had 6 lip piercings prior (Double snake bites and vertical angel bites) and had to take them out a while back but they never bled besides when they were pierced. My piercer is closed till Dec 28th and I can't send him a message to ask because he doesn't check his emails or anything while not working so just wanna be sure everything is okay. It's just the one that bled but it's the one I bite on most. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Yes biting the bars is a factor

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Atari Jaguar

Yes biting the bars is a factor

Yeah thought that was causing it. It's cleared up a bit now and piercer said it's fine, just clean them, so hopefully all good.

Advertisement