Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Joshua Tree Tour 2017 / 2019 **No Ticket Sales**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

nice one, are they the 186e ones??

Aw, I'm sorry to disappoint again, but two people were in touch by pm straight after I posted.
    I'll let you know, but it looks like it's gone.
    Sorry, I should have pm'd you first, but I thought you'd have seen my post straight off..
    :(

Hopefully someone reading might help you out.
    Keep the faith.
    Even if you have to go up to Croker with a sign, you'll definitely get sorted (make sure to walk in with whoever sells you a ticket on the street though)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 keith06

Probably spend most of d time looking for better empty seats nearby if d view is bad, but I'm staying positive, this time yesterday there was no chance of going,miracles do happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Do you, or anyone else know, which way the individually numbered seats go in Croke Park please? Definitely not on their site. Have done a pile of searches -
    only old info from years ago. From your post above it does not look like the rows start at 1 from the aisle on right to left. So where is seat 1 please?

You can look at the individual seatmap by selecting pick my seat tickets for GAA matches

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/gaa-all-ireland-hurling-championship-semifinal-dublin-08-06-2017/event/180052AAE83CB86F?artistid=1571918&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=729

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭fennor72

I've just been on ticket master and could have bought 2x 186 euro tickets. So there are some there now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,519 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

Some Premium level tickets just come up as well,if you like to fork out €196.....ouch!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭tritriagain

Sitting here listening to the unforgettable fire, just after listening to it. War next. Gone through every emotion and memory that these songs are linked to from my earlier years. Tears building up, lump in throat , goosebumps on arms. 16th time seeing u2 tomorrow.My son is coming to see u2 for the first time . Can't f##king wait.

Sitting here listening to the unforgettable fire, just after listening to JT. War next. Gone through every emotion and memory that these songs are linked to from my earlier years. Tears building up, lump in throat , goosebumps on arms. 16th time seeing u2 tomorrow.My son is coming to see u2 for the first time . Can't f##king wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Truman Burbank

The stadium is designed so that seat 14-15 is the split in the row no matter what section you're in. Seat numbers run left to right when viewed from pitch

Thanks so much!

Sitting here listening to the unforgettable fire, just after listening to JT. War next. Gone through every emotion and memory that these songs are linked to from my earlier years. Tears building up, lump in throat , goosebumps on arms. 16th time seeing u2 tomorrow.My son is coming to see u2 for the first time . Can't f##king wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Vertigo100

Just got my brother a ticket to go with me and my friend from limerick. Happy days. Emailed the hotel asking could the put an extra bed in our room. They tell me that my room was cancelled 2 months after I booked it. I didn't cancel it. Not happy days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Truman Burbank

Fantastic! Great to get a pictorial. Delay in reply was cos says no tics available for the link above and looked like couldn't see seat numbers with seats in grey, so came back to it after searching other fixtures, and you can indeed (as you know) hoover over the numbers to check. Great to know exact positioning. Enjoy the gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

cant believe it guys - bit the bullet and sorted my ticket last night only for it to fall through. absolutley broken hearted. would anyone know of anyone who has a spare pitch ticket, at my wits end refreshing ticketmaster and donedeal here :(
    Still a good few tickets on TM, although they're the €186 ones.

http://www1.ticketmaster.ie/u2-the-joshua-tree-tour-dublin-07-22-2017/event/18005226BB024DDB?artistid=736365&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭sitkaspruce

ah thanks a mill but hoping for pitch - not giving up hope yet,

if i hear one more "He still hasnt found what hes looking for" joke.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

I don't think there'll be any pitch tickets unfortunately. All tickets today were limited or obstructed view. Seems they were waiting for the structures to go up before releasing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭showpony1

can hear U2 blasting out tunes in croker now from garden

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭phonypony

showpony1 wrote: »
    can hear U2 blasting out tunes in croker now from garden

tracks from the tour i suspect? they're hardly there now. what's being played?

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭blinkwink

Saw tithe 186 tickets on ticketmaster and am curious, are these legit tickets? Like I know they probably aren't the best seats etc. But since hey are from ticketmaster, can we assume they are the real deal.....at 186?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

blinkwink wrote: »
    Saw tithe 186 tickets on ticketmaster and am curious, are these legit tickets? Like I know they probably aren't the best seats etc. But since hey are from ticketmaster, can we assume they are the real deal.....at 186?

Of course they are the real deal, its Ticketmaster

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭JKerova1

Someone recommended Parkrite on Parnell St, anybody here used this place for an event at Croke Park?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭phonypony

JKerova1 wrote: »
    Someone recommended Parkrite on Parnell St, anybody here used this place for an event at Croke Park?

If you are, pop into DIT through King's Inn St and stamp your ticket for a discount! I don't know what time that car park closes though...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭ITgirl73

Do the Croke Park drink & food stands take cards/contactless. Or is it better to bring cash?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

Watching Zoo TV.

Jesus I cant wait for tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Conservative

Just picked up a ticket in Lower Cusack. 192.50. Thrilled.

Is there any legit chance of getting onto the pitch at these gigs as I absolutely detest being in the stands.

Have done it over the years at loads of things but I suspect things are tighter nowadays.

Joshua Tree on repeat now.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭ballybro

What beers on sale in Croke Park and what's the price of a pint.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 keith06

At coldplay they were selling bottles of carlsberg at around 6 quid, a bit steep but the queues for it was mental.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,408 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

ballybro wrote: »
    What beers on sale in Croke Park and what's the price of a pint.

I think it's Carlsberg, Stella Cidre and Guinness

I remember at Springsteen last year some kiosks on the Cusack lower side ran out of some drinks pretty quickly

Think it was €6.5 a pint. Might do all my drinking pre concert

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

ITgirl73 wrote: »
    Do the Croke Park drink & food stands take cards/contactless. Or is it better to bring cash?

They only accept cash and there is only one atm in the whole stadium .

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

U2 on Stage @ 20.40.

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭C.O.Y.B.I.B

Currently offering 308 which is past halfway line and defo not restricted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭jimosterberg

I cant get that ticketmaster page to load where you can actually view the seat numbers. What am I doing wrong?!

Advertisement