Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Joshua Tree Tour 2017 / 2019 **No Ticket Sales**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I cant get that ticketmaster page to load where you can actually view the seat numbers. What am I doing wrong?!

you need a 1 after the www

http://www1.ticketmaster.ie/u2-the-joshua-tree-tour-dublin-07-22-2017/event/18005226BB024DDB?artistid=736365&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭leftfooter

If anyone has a spare for the pitch, I'd love to hear from u....Please PM me:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭jsms88

Countdown is on! Can't wait for tomorrow!!

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭GaGa21

Server maintenance on TM site now to 6am? Hopefully more tickets released tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 U2help

Hi, a friend of a friend has offered me premium tickets which have a face value of €200. Looking at websites, they say tickets were max €186, while I trust my friend, I don't know their friend, can someone please confirm that premium tickets did cost €200

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭jsms88

U2help wrote: »
    Hi, a friend of a friend has offered me premium tickets which have a face value of €200. Looking at websites, they say tickets were max €186, while I trust my friend, I don't know their friend, can someone please confirm that premium tickets did cost €200

Not sure what you mean by premium but I paid €200 for my seat so they do exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭shar01

limited view tickets @ €186 each currently on TM. Lower Hogan.

ditto side view

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Shybride2016

It's a Beautiful Daaaaaaaaaaaayy!!

Delighted to read so many people got sorted yesterday. Have great gig everyone!!

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭weadick

On pitch 1 today so going to wear boots for a bit of extra height. I presume there is no restriction on wearing steel toe caps into the venue?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Enjoy the gig everyone, let's hope for 26 songs :D oooooooioh excited!!!!

• Advertisement

I'm in upper cusack - 701 block. From looking at the drone footage I've a sneaking suspicion I may not see much of the main stage.

Anyway... looks like the weather is playing ball! :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Shybride2016

weadick wrote: »
    On pitch 1 today so going to wear boots for a bit of extra height. I presume there is no restriction on wearing steel toe caps into the venue?!

No idea tbh but MCD.ie have a list of restricted items so you could check that. Can't find the link to it just now, sorry!

weadick wrote: »

Will the security staff even be looking at your feet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Listening to joshua three driving into work going by croke Park. I cannot wait

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭slattsteen

Anyone worried bout the sound further back?Wasn't good at Springsteen etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Absolutely buzzing for today. Can't wait for pitch 2!
    Hope everyone gets sorted with tickets. Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Med101007

Anyone reckon their will be a ticket drop today? Tickets going for €183 on Ticketmaster now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,344 ✭✭✭mojesius

Med101007 wrote: »
    Anyone reckon their will be a ticket drop today? Tickets going for €183 on Ticketmaster now.

I hope so. Keeping an eye every 30 minutes or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,407 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

The day is finally here

Enjoy everyone stay safe

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Pitch2 gone from Seatwave. I hope someone didn't pay €800 each for them.

Noticed on Seatwave that there is no limit on the fees when buying a ticket there, like on TM where it's €6.35.

A €500 ticket will add on €91.99 in fees :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,407 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

According to a post on U2 start I've heard that we are too keep our eyes on the sky tonight there may be something special flying by

Someone now looking for €1000 for Pitch1 tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 4,344 ✭✭✭mojesius

Wheety wrote: »
    Pitch2 gone from Seatwave. I hope someone didn't pay €800 each for them.

Noticed on Seatwave that there is no limit on the fees when buying a ticket there, like on TM where it's €6.35.

A €500 ticket will add on €91.99 in fees :mad:

There's some going in pitch one for 1k each before the joke fee is added on. :eek:

DFVLb0IUIAAPQpj.jpg

mojesius wrote: »
    There's some going in pitch one for 1k each before the joke fee is added on. :eek:

Sold as a job lot, have to buy all 3.

At least there's a discount on the fees :rolleyes:

P0DUaIo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭GaGa21

TM don't seem to be releasing any standing tickets today or is it still too early to write off yet?? Fingers crossed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

DFVWcOLW0AAGR8b.jpg

Classic Irish mentality

• Registered Users Posts: 15,991 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

DFVWcOLW0AAGR8b.jpg

Classic Irish mentality

U2 have probably paid multiples more Irish tax than the average Irish person will earn in a lifetime.
    They have done more for the Irish economy than pretty much every other entity with the exception of Guinness and I'm struggling to think of another

People give out about them lining their pockets, but why the hell shouldn't they, they have every right to do so.

And Then you get smart arse comments like this
    Great to see half the ticket sales going towards reducing third world debt.
    U2 have done more for poverty, third world debt, geneside, etc etc than multiple governments in multiple 1st world nations put together

But still it's just not enough for some people.

It's true what they say, the Irish are a nation of Begrudgers.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 harpo12

https://twitter.com/IAApress/status/888440948962861057

Tweet from the irish aviation authority about the flyover at the u2 concert

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Belt

slattsteen wrote: »
    Anyone worried bout the sound further back?Wasn't good at Springsteen etc

I was at Coldplay in the upper tier at the corner of Cusack and Davin and the sound was absolutely spot on, no complaints

Advertisement