Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Joshua Tree Tour 2017 / 2019 **No Ticket Sales**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

Belt wrote: »
    I was at Coldplay in the upper tier at the corner of Cusack and Davin and the sound was absolutely spot on, no complaints

I was at the three Vertigo gigs in 2005....

The sound was dreadful on the first two nights.
    Probably was a great gig, if I could actually make out what they were playing

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

2 left on Seatwave. I hope they didn't all sell :(

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭GaGa21

Even the 186 tix are all gone from TM now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭scurnane

Any estimate of the size of the pitch 1 queue so far?

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Med101007

I take it there will be no more ticket drops😞. Raging I didnt get a ticket. Anyway hope everyone has a great night and keep safe everyone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Unrealistic

harpo12 wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/IAApress/status/888440948962861057

Tweet from the irish aviation authority about the flyover at the u2 concert
    Not much chance of those of us who bought SS row tickets yesterday seeing anything overhead except the floor of the premium tier I expect. Oh well......

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

harpo12 wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/IAApress/status/888440948962861057

Tweet from the irish aviation authority about the flyover at the u2 concert

u2-bullet-the-blue-sky-fighter-planes-coming_1_8b9b06015a6feaabadc55ab9b9c34966.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 38,407 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Lost in murreys and now out in the living room pub lol

I live near Croke Park; just popped out to the shops and there's lots of people in U2 tshirts swarming about and the pubs are blaring U2 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭dasdog

I live near Croke Park; just popped out to the shops and there's lots of people in U2 tshirts swarming about and the pubs are blaring U2 :D

Anyone wearing a woolen jumper and jeans carrying a flagon of cider :pac:

Hope everyone has a good night. I'll be passing on the dart later when Gallagher chords is on a little bit jealous I won't be in attendance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭ITgirl73

Everybody enjoy the concert. Getting ready to head over to take my seat up in the Gods. Just so happy to be there. Going to miss this thread. Have fun everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭lambayire

so eh....this photo is from a few minutes ago.

https://twitter.com/electionlit/status/888755214777548800

There are no barriers up yet to divide Pitch 1 and 2. That's odd, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,991 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

I bleedin knew it :(

Match on big screen, affordable drink bring on the concert

Waterford man but come on the banner

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭GuitarTown

99db0bcb7cd16ea65084c231fe91e248.jpg

That was probably taken earlier/yesterday, barrier up now

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭lambayire

nice one!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Good. I don't want the riff raff from Pitch1 coming in and rubbing against me

Golf is just warming up now, but duty calls, quick change and time to go

Now where did I put them tickets... somewhere safe wasn't it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Veloce

GuitarTown wrote: »
    99db0bcb7cd16ea65084c231fe91e248.jpg

That was probably taken earlier/yesterday, barrier up now

Thank fook. No Pitch 1 peasants rubbing up against me. Hoorah.

Enjoy lawds.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Med101007 wrote: »
    Anyone reckon their will be a ticket drop today? Tickets going for €183 on Ticketmaster now.
    I would not be surprised if you could by them at the ticketmaster outlets/vans today.
    Both seatwave and TM appear to stop the sale of tickets early in the day. There were loads of 186 ones left very late last night.

They seemed to be premium level ones. I wonder do they hold back lots for corporate people, or are they sold on a sale or return basis in bulk to companies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭weadick

At Croke Park. No Irish in sight. Almost all of pitch 2 and first 10 rows in pitch 1 taken by foreigners...makes you wonder what the point is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

weadick wrote: »
    At Croke Park. No Irish in sight. Almost all of pitch 2 and first 10 rows in pitch 1 taken by foreigners...makes you wonder what the point is.

It was a big old yard where U2 last played before their reinvention. Real fans would know that.

Don't know why fordeners would make you wonder that, unless they're coming over here tekken yur thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

...makes you wonder what the point is.

It was an old warehouse down by the docks where U2 played some legendary shows

Having a drink in the hotel now going too head over soon lots of non irish around but atmosphere is electric

It was an old warehouse down by the docks where U2 played some legendary shows

I'm crediting my dad joke to Eddie Vedder!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭Paleblood

The point is to enjoy yourself and stop being terrified of the modern world.

Yeah these keyboard comedians are the same gob****es who will be moaning about the dead atmosphere later on.

That guy with the no to forden games might be around Croke Park later, ask him to make a new sign about forden fans or something equally as dumb if it makes you feel better about yourself.

Mr.S wrote: »
    Please don't post this kind of **** again.

Was a valid post based on previous discussions

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭weadick

Dedicated is one word ,I can think of many others .

It's sad that in U2's home town that this group of selfish foreigners who seem to go to all the concerts take it upon themselves to defy the rules in place by the promoter and residents.
    Creating their own queue with their own rules ,this stuff has to stop .
    They are all fruitcakes ,they obviously have nothing better to do with their lives than this nonsense.

See above.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

Paleblood wrote: »
    The point is to enjoy yourself and stop being terrified of the modern world.

enjoy the show FFS

Advertisement