Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Joshua Tree Tour 2017 / 2019 **No Ticket Sales**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,991 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

JKerova1 wrote: »
    Jesus.

Wonder would it be worth collecting rather than opting for postage.

Postage was 2.95.
    Mind you that was the first time ever I had to pay for postage on TM.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭JKerova1

Do you have any choice when it comes to what tickets you get?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Whoo hoo!!!

4 pitch, happy, happy days!!!

What was the total? And congrats!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭v10

Benbecul97 wrote: »
    Trying via U2.com which opens a TicketMaster page but my UNIQUE PRESALE ACCESS CODE IS: not working when I enter it in the Offer code box on the TicketMaster page - any ideas??

I would say just to make sure if you copy and paste that there's no spaces added to the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,991 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

eldest200 wrote: »
    I have the code but it doesn't seem to work. Could so one help?
    Trying via U2.com which opens a TicketMaster page but my UNIQUE PRESALE ACCESS CODE IS: not working when I enter it in the Offer code box on the TicketMaster page - any ideas??

did you take a trip through your WIRES?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭MML

v10 wrote: »
    I would say just to make sure if you copy and paste that there's no spaces added to the end.

That almost caught me out.

JKerova1 wrote: »
    Jesus.

Wonder would it be worth collecting rather than opting for postage.

That was for the Rome tickets, there was no option to collect (I don't think)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭secondrowgal

What was the total? And congrats!:D

Type

Red Hill Group Presale Ticket
    Ticket Price

€76.00 x 4
    Service Charge

€6.85 x 4

SUBTOTAL

€331.40

Tickets/Items

€331.40
    Delivery via: TicketFast®

No Charge

TOTAL CHARGES

€331.40

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Benbecul97

Seve OB wrote: »
    eldest200 wrote: »
    I have the code but it doesn't seem to work. Could so one help?

did you take a trip through your WIRES?
    What does that mean?? Apart from the obvious...It's help we need.

Update: I understand now - thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭eldest200

Happened to me to. Stressful

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Tinkerbell4484

What was the breakdown of prices?

Yeah, checked that and no luck. Tried copying and pasting and typing directly and no luck either way!

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭eldest200

Had anyone for tickets for dublin yet? It doesn't seem to be working

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭madds

Yeah, checked that and no luck. Tried copying and pasting and typing directly and no luck either way!

Same thing happening to me here. Damn!!

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Garrigai

Got three for Dublin. Delighted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

Obviously you're in the Wires group so

Obviously you're in the Wires group so
    How do you know what group you are in? Not obvious to me

On u2.com at top right > Account info, in there you'll see your group and access code, if it says "You are in the: Wires Group (new subscribers)" then you don't have access until tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 12,809 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Hogan Stand Section 333 Row Q secured

E201.75 :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

hit the damn collectors ticket by mistake Ah well. Got offered Section 334 Row E but thats too low

hope everyone got what there looking for
    For 1 ticket?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

It will say on your account page.

Like me, you registered recently. And like me, your pre sale starts tomorrow at 9

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭madds

On u2.com at top right > Account info, in there you'll see your group and access code, if it says "You are in the: Wires Group (new subscribers)" then you don't have access until tomorrow

Thanks V10. Any idea what time tmw access will be open to the Wires group?

Edit - never mind, bclar12 answered.

My bad, I'm a new subscriber ([font=gotham-mediumgotham-medium, sans-serif]You are in the: [/font][font=gotham-mediumgotham-medium, sans-serif]Wires Group (New Subscribers[/font])
    • Thursday, Jan. 12, 9am - Presales open for 'Wires Group' (new subscribers)

@eldest200 and madds: The same might also apply for you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭secondrowgal

It's on your Account Info page, on the left hand side:

You are in the:
    Red Hill Group (long time subscribers)

My bad, I'm a new subscriber ([font=gotham-mediumgotham-medium, sans-serif]You are in the: [/font][font=gotham-mediumgotham-medium, sans-serif]Wires Group (New Subscribers[/font])
    • Thursday, Jan. 12, 9am - Presales open for 'Wires Group' (new subscribers)
    @eldest200 and madds: The same might also apply for you

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭elysium321

Sorry folks. I just registered, verified my email etc. But if I got to accound info I can't see any group.
    Has anyone got the same issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

on an aside I'm looking at the gig in Barcelona, em, how do you buy tickets to a "foreign" gig? Sorry I've never done it before

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭elysium321

elysium321 wrote: »
    Sorry folks. I just registered, verified my email etc. But if I got to accound info I can't see any group.

Nevermind. I think I found the answer :(
    Q - Do I have to be a U2.com Subscriber to participate in the U2.com Tour ticket presale?
    A - Yes, this presale is only for Subscribers of U2.com who have purchased a Subscription.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭starWave

Tried for 4 Pitch 2 tickets, got Lower Davin Stand. Tried again for Pitch 1 and Pitch 2, and got 4 for Pitch 2.

For the last tour, they were drip feeding tickets in the presale all day. Panicked and took seating , when there was loads of standing available later in the day.

Nevermind. I think I found the answer :(
    Q - Do I have to be a U2.com Subscriber to participate in the U2.com Tour ticket presale?
    A - Yes, this presale is only for Subscribers of U2.com who have purchased a Subscription.
    You are probably in the 'Wires Group', if you just now registered on U2.com. See this FAQ:
    Q - How do I know what presale priority group I am?
    A - There are two groups of subscribers taking part in the presale and the email you receive with your presale code indicates which group you are in.

Our 'Red Hill Group' of longtime subscribers (those who were current, paid-up subscribers on 24 Dec, 2016, have access from the first day of the presale. Your unique presale access code will have a prefix of U2JTA...

Our 'Wires Group', who joined as new subscribers or upgraded an expired account after the release of the Merry Chrsitmas video on 25 Dec, 2016, enter early on the second day. Your unique presale access code will have a prefix of U2JTB...

Only after this does a public onsale begin. (You may also find which priority group you are in displayed on the Account Info page when logged in.) Please Note: We do not change your subscription category. No exceptions will be made.

• Advertisement

starWave wrote: »
    Tried for 4 Pitch 2 tickets, got Lower Davin Stand. Tried again for Pitch 1 and Pitch 2, and got 4 for Pitch 2.

For the last tour, they were drip feeding tickets in the presale all day. Panicked and took seating , when there was loads of standing available later in the day.

Wait they're selling pitch 1 & 2 as separate categories? I assume standing will work the same on the day though, first come first serve?

Advertisement