Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Joshua Tree Tour 2017 / 2019 **No Ticket Sales**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Went for the pitch 1. Was too worried if I went again, there'd be nothing left

Will try on Monday for pitch 2. Not too bothered now if I don't get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭fatalll

THought this would be easier than a general sale...ridicolous..nothin....still searching for the 5th time

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭giddybootz

It's 9.15....beginning to loose hope. Just stuck at the 'searching' bit for ages now :(

got offered davin, tried again.
    Got pitch 1 3 times in a row then. 4th time I took it as I read people getting nothing here, and it was taking longer each time.

4 pitch tickets, wooo!

damn "pitch 1" thing slightly soured it. really, pitch 2 is sold out? Or being held for general sale? So people who paid extra are further back than the ones who win the lottery on Monday?!
    If pitch 2 really is 'the pit' then it's probably smaller in area than pitch 1 so there may be fewer tickets available for it. I'll be happy with any pitch tickets on Monday!

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭lambayire

Benbecul97 wrote: »
    how far back?

Row X was offered to me at one stage!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

2 pitch 1 sorted. No pitch 1 or 2 left it seems, was going to give up the pitch 1 then saw no one here was getting pitch 2's.

Nothing being offered at the moment

Sold out it seems now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

If pitch 2 really is 'the pit' then it's probably smaller in area than pitch 1 so there may be fewer tickets available for it. I'll be happy with any pitch tickets on Monday!

Hopefully. I'll be a little bitter if people on Monday get pitch 2 :pac:

Wooooooo! This, IN PERSON!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

My brother managed to get us 4 tickets this morning, pretty steep at €110 each though.
    It's gonna be some gig.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

I'm getting offered loads of tickets but nothing for pitch yet.

Lower and Upper stands being offered instead.

No tickets when I search only for Pitch 1 or Pitch 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭ITgirl73

Nothing at all just keeps giving me server error 400 but have booked tickets before

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

I got 4 standing tickets for the Berlin Concert , No split pitch, flights are cheap and hotels abundant . And I'm working @ the Dublin gig . Happy Days !!:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭JKerova1

Got two Pitch1 tickets but why does it give you a row and seat number?!

I searched for pitch 2 and was offered Davin Stand first. Searched again and got pitch 1. Did anyone get pitch 2 today?

Did anyone get that off of €15 off your next purchase on the ticket confirmation page?

Just be careful, it's a subscription service. €15 a month. Although the first month is free and you still get your voucher even if you cancel straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,465 ✭✭✭finbarrk

325 was the best I could get. The 4 of them came to €494 for whatever reason. It says something about a collector ticket, so maybe that has jacked the price up a bit.

JKerova1 wrote: »

It doesn't on mine. You sure it's pitch?

Edit: It does when I go back in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

JKerova1 wrote: »

It decides your point of entry.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭fatalll

All gone?
    I got nothing...not happy to say the least

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

fatalll wrote: »
    All gone?
    I got nothing...not happy to say the least

keep trying, seemed to release more yesterday as the day went on.

• Advertisement

Considering this is a presale, there are some shockingly bad ticket options

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭setanta74

well i made a complete and utter balls of that. Didnt realise the presale link was on the u2 website and i thought i would just have to enter my code on the ticketmaster site. Now I have been left with another 50 euro u2.com sub on top of my ticket prices.

I did get pitch tickets in the end with all the extra rubbish. My own fault..should have paid more attention. All feels a bit greedy though.
    Probably wont care come july 22nd.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Benbecul97

lambayire wrote: »
    Exactly, no pitch 2 and the stand tickets are not the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

lambayire wrote: »

If I were to guess I'd say that the way they did it was release a portion of each type of ticket commensurate with the total number of tickets available for the pre-order. Seems like the only fair way to do it rather releasing a bulk of one or another type of ticket.

In saying that, it's ticketmaster, they don't do fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 jeanie101

Cant believe I got nothing. Wonder will they release more like yesterday?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,726 ✭✭✭SteM

jeanie101 wrote: »
    Cant believe I got nothing. Wonder will they release more like yesterday?

You got offered nothing at all? Wow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

setanta74 wrote: »
    well i made a complete and utter balls of that. Didnt realise the presale link was on the u2 website and i thought i would just have to enter my code on the ticketmaster site. Now I have been left with another 50 euro u2.com sub on top of my ticket prices.

I did get pitch tickets in the end with all the extra rubbish. My own fault..should have paid more attention. All feels a bit greedy though.
    Probably wont care come july 22nd.

I went through the presale link on the U2 website and still nearly made the same mistake as yourself! I had gotten as far as the checkout. Luckily I had a second laptop running so I was able check for more standing tickets which I got. If I hadn't I would have had to take the hit. I don't know why the option to buy a subscription was there in the first place. I'm guessing it will be there for the general sale too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

No sign of any pitch tickets in Amsterdam. Anyone have better luck?

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭aristotle25

Still showing as tickets left for, still finding plenty available.

• Advertisement

I turned down Davin seats and back corner nosebleed seats. And now there is nothing left...feel a bit foolish!

Advertisement