Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Joshua Tree Tour 2017 / 2019 **No Ticket Sales**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭iSeano90

b9080b0e725d4f42aac329c993be622e.png

LOL!
    Back to supply and demand. If no tickets are available, how can they sell you one!
    You select that option and choose Pitch2, no Pitch2 available it gives you a choice of something else.

You still dont have to take anything!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

They are available though........:massive face palm:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Demand was not too high. They weren't put on sale. You're really struggling to get the point here.

Paid for presale, got no access to pitch 2

general sale get access to pitch 2.

I got access to Pitch 2 at 10:30 this morning.

But I absolutely agree, TM are awful.
    And their reps on twitter were telling people to refresh when they should have just told people to go through U2.com. Mad how poor they relayed this info.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,991 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

iSeano90 wrote: »
    I give up.

I did ages ago. One track minds.

The gas thing is they could have gone to U2.com and got a sub for €40 or $50 :D

• Advertisement

Wheety wrote: »
    I got access to Pitch 2 at 10:30 this morning.

Exactly. Totally and utterly random and pot luck. Ridiculous as always from TM.

They are available though........:massive face palm:

LOL again! You are gas.
    They obviously were not available when you looked. Then, became available when others released them back / didnt follow through on purchase / some other, any other one of many reasons!

TM are horrid though, I agree.

Seve OB wrote: »

But he didnt want to join U2.com :cool:

Err you're really not all there are you. I am a u2.com member since......99. I also got the sub for $50 on u2.com when the tour was announced...... None of these are in any way relevant to the point I originally made.

But hey welcome back to your "I'm more worthy" seat amongst the U2 super fans.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 jeanie101

Tickets available now for UPP709 prefer to take my chance on Monday. Surely they will release lower tier seats Monday?

• Advertisement

Err you're really not all there are you. I am a u2.com member since......99. I also got the sub for $50 on u2.com when the tour was announced...... None of these are in any way relevant to the point I originally made.

Ah here FFS.
    You actually joined U2.com recently, or else you would have had access yesterday. The fact you 'were in u2.com' before means nothing. You werent paid up, so you didnt get access yesterday.

If they pre announced that tickets would go onsale if you sign up for U2.com there would be little point to it. As it stands, anyone that was paid up before Christmas got access to yesterday.

And again, lets be clear: they dont "sell access to the presale" they sell U2.com memberships that allow access.
    what you pointed to on the screenshot is no different- you check out at the end, so if no tickets are available, you pay for nothing, including membership. Seems fair to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Might want to check your exchange rate there. $50 is around 46 or 47 €

I am a u2.com member since......99.

Well clearly not or you would have had access yesterday in the Red Hill group

Wheety wrote: »
    Might want to check your exchange rate there. $50 is around 46 or 47 €

you can buy it for €40

http://u2.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Store.woa/wa/product?sourceCode=U2TWEBWWEUR&sku=U2TGCLB

You're completely ignoring the fact that people missed out on the same tickets and had the exact same issue I am mentioning YESTERDAY. You're completely missing the point. So FFS, get a grip, and read the original message again!

Well clearly not or you would have had access yesterday in the Red Hill group

There's members and then there are idiot members who pay the membership every year.

The redhill group had the exact same bloody problems I am mentioning, which you yourself confirmed.

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

Renewal was $40 and went up after tour announcement.

Again, completely unrelated, but....thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

Really going to annoy you all now but does anyone have the link to the image of Croker with pitch 1 and pitch 2? (ducks head as flying objects go past)

There's members and then there are idiot members who pay the membership every year.

The redhill group had the exact same bloody problems I am mentioning, which you yourself confirmed.

You are calling us idiots?
    Im a member because i want to be and I pay because I want to. I also have pitch2 tickets :D

• Advertisement

psychozeb wrote: »
    Renewal was $40 and went up after tour announcement.

nope, there was no increase in the membership fees.

I renewed last August at todays rates

You are calling us idiots?
    Im a member because i want to be. I also have pitch2 tickets :D

I think it's an idiotic membership unless you have some medical condition that you can only wear U2 merchandise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Veloce

lukin wrote: »
    Really going to annoy you all now but does anyone have the link to the image of Croker with pitch 1 and pitch 2? (ducks head as flying objects go past)

http://www.seatwave.ie/u2-tickets/croke-park-stadium-tickets/22-july-2017/perf/1093095

I think it's an idiotic membership unless you have some medical condition that you can only wear U2 merchandise.

FFS :rolleyes:

I actually think you are in idiot and genuinely ask you the question.

As you clearly have so much contempt for U2, why the hell do you want to go to this concert?

Well, I, and others disagree wth your opinion and obviously like the exclusive content thats provided, and the 'gift' - and the early presale access that allowed me to get Pitch2 tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Benbecul97 wrote: »
    Presales are open to the Red Hill group from [font=gotham-lightgotham-light, sans-serif]Wednesday, Jan. 11, 9am[/font][font=gotham-lightgotham-light, sans-serif] to [/font][font=gotham-lightgotham-light, sans-serif]Friday, Jan. 13, 5pm. [/font]
    [font=gotham-lightgotham-light, sans-serif]Its the luck of the draw as to what you get during this period, and its up to members to chose when to buy during this period.[/font]
    Blame TM for not making enough Pitch 2 tickets available on Wednesday, not the Wires (bandwagon) group that may have been fortunate enough to pick up Pitch 2 tickets today.
    er, why would you blame Ticketmaster for something they have absolutely no control over?
    Ticketmaster don't decide how many tickets are in the presale, that's to do with the band and the promoter.
    Ticketmaster sell tickets as they're instructed to.

Well, I, and others disagree wth your opinion and obviously like the exclusive content thats provided, and the 'gift' - and the early presale access that allowed me to get Pitch2 tickets.

Loads of people who didn't take the chump option like you, paying every year, got pitch2 today too. Loads more missed out on it yesterday too, chumps like you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

this literally proves his point though :confused:

it doesn't say "presale", it says "U2.com subscription".

this literally proves his point though :confused:

it doesn't say "presale", it says "U2.com subscription".

Exactly

• Advertisement

FFS :rolleyes:

I actually think you are in idiot and genuinely ask you the question.

As you clearly have so much contempt for U2, why the hell do you want to go to this concert?

There's old rolly eyes again.

I love U2. They are my favourite band. I have seen them many times. At what point did I say I had contempt for them? I cannot wait for the gig.

I merely questioned a dodgy flaw in TM and U2's ticket policy. I wasn't expecting the great disciples of blind following and money giving brothers to come in and defend every U2 related criticism til death do them part.

Advertisement