Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Joshua Tree Tour 2017 / 2019 **No Ticket Sales**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

What was Gavin Glass just on about on Nova. Something about 600 tickets left after reviewing the Joshua Tree Album.

Nearly gave me a heart attack thinking that TM, U2, and the promoters had put the tickets out a day early.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Id advise ye have as many devices available to use as ye can.

Ipads, Phones, Tablets and Laptops.

On mobile devices the Ticketmaster app has served me good that last few times ive used it

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭fennor72

I was just wondering when would a second date be announced. Would they wait for a sell out on the Saturday night and then announce it. If so is it just a case of constantly checking ticketmaster for news. I have tickets for the 22nd but would love to see them twice

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Med101007

Hi everyone. Its getting very exiting now, only 12 hours to go! I was just wondering can ye help me with a couple of queries before tomorrows madness. 1. Do you have to register with Ticketmaster before you can purchase any tickets? 2. Do you have to be in a "queue" on Ticketmaster hours before the tickets go on sale? 3. How realistic are the chances of getting two Pitch tickets tomorrow or will these be the first to sell out?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Haven't had time to read all of the thread so apologies if this has already been addressed but does anyone know how many tickets per person are allowed?

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 950 ✭✭✭mickmackmcgoo

Med101007 wrote:
    Hi everyone. Its getting very exiting now, only 12 hours to go! I was just wondering can ye help me with a couple of queries before tomorrows madness. 1. Do you have to register with Ticketmaster before you can purchase any tickets? 2. Do you have to be in a "queue" on Ticketmaster hours before the tickets go on sale? 3. How realistic are the chances of getting two Pitch tickets tomorrow or will these be the first to sell out?

You need the account. Download the app , set up an account, add a payment method. You don't have to be in a queue for hours. Log in at 8 50 in the morning. Have u2 Dublin In your favourites on ticketmaster. Sale opens at 9. When you get access select ticket type and amount. If none available select another option. Be careful if you select best available, you could get terrible seats. Check the seating plan first and decide what blocks and levels in croke park stands that you would be happy with

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Med101007

You need the account. Download the app , set up an account, add a payment method. You don't have to be in a queue for hours. Log in at 8 50 in the morning. Have u2 Dublin In your favourites on ticketmaster. Sale opens at 9. When you get access select ticket type and amount. If none available select another option. Be careful if you select best available, you could get terrible seats. Check the seating plan first and decide what blocks and levels in croke park stands that you would be happy with

Thanks for your reply mick. Ill set up an account as soon as I can. With regards the seating plan can you recommend what are the best areas to sit in Croker? Id say the Davin End is a bit far away so are the lower tiers of the Hogan & Cusack stand the best available seats? Iv only been at one gig at Croke Park and that was the Vertigo tour 12 years ago. For that gig I had a Pitch ticket and it was absolutely unreal so im desperate to get back on the pitch if at all possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Benbecul97

anna080 wrote: »
    Haven't had time to read all of the thread so apologies if this has already been addressed but does anyone know how many tickets per person are allowed?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,409 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Best of luck everyone in the sale 2morrow

Hope you're not saying "I still haven't found what I'm looking for' this time 2morrow lol

Remember if it's sells out 2morrow doesn't mean the gig is sold out, there will be production seats and some premium level seats released in the next few months

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

PTH2009 wrote: »

Hope you're not saying "I still haven't found what I'm looking for' this time 2morrow lol

Remember if it's sells out 2morrow doesn't mean the gig is sold out, there will be production seats and some premium level seats released in the next few months
    This x 2 Coldplay sold out and I managed to get 2hogan lower tickets the week before Christmas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

PTH2009 wrote: »

This x 2 Coldplay sold out and I managed to get 2hogan lower tickets the week before Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 11,630 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

Have my tickets for opening night here in Vancouver, hoping to pick up a few for the Dublin gig as ill be home for that time as well!

Best of luck everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭marvin80

fennor72 wrote: »
    I was just wondering when would a second date be announced. Would they wait for a sell out on the Saturday night and then announce it. If so is it just a case of constantly checking ticketmaster for news. I have tickets for the 22nd but would love to see them twice

I'd imagine they announce it straight-away this morning and tickets on sale straight-away as well.
    Good marketing to keep the hype and momentum going.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Lash_Alert

Does anyone know if I bought 4 tickets on the presale with my credit card am I not limited to 4 on the same credit card now in the general presale?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

I see there's 650 tickets already available on Seatwave, 30 mins before the official sale time.

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭deeks

Does anyone know if you're in the "U2 tickets and concert dates" tab on the ticketmaster website and it's currently showing "more info" does this need to be refreshed at 9 or does it automatically change to "find tickets"?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

deeks wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you're in the "U2 tickets and concert dates" tab on the ticketmaster website and it's currently showing "more info" does this need to be refreshed at 9 or does it automatically change to "find tickets"?

Refresh at 9

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

One question: If I have the Ticketmaster page open to the countdown, should I refresh when the countdown ends or will it do that automatically to get a decent place in the queue?

(Obligatory "f*ck ticketmaster's website" goes here)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,991 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

I see there's 650 tickets already available on Seatwave, 30 mins before the official sale time.

Sure they have been there since Wednesday!

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭demac

Is there any word on the pricing of these ticket from Ticketmaster ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I'm not feeling confident about getting tickets :(

Seve OB wrote: »
    Sure they have been there since Wednesday!

Some joke

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭JuanJose

demac wrote: »
    Is there any word on the pricing of these ticket from Ticketmaster ?
    It's under 'Price Range' on TM; €39.05 - €186.00

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Benbecul97

With the ticket postal option, how close to the gig are the tickets posted out?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Lash_Alert wrote: »
    Does anyone know if I bought 4 tickets on the presale with my credit card am I not limited to 4 on the same credit card now in the general presale?

same card, same address, chances are 1 if not both sets would be cancelled

• Registered Users Posts: 42,089 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I hope the website doesn't crash now. My internet is a bit dodgy too. :o

Looks like it's go time!

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭username?!

virtual queue has started early as usual.... in it since 8.54

• Registered Users Posts: 6,647 ✭✭✭bren2001

And I'm already in the virtual queue!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭MML

scudzilla wrote: »
    same card, same address, chances are 1 if not both sets would be cancelled

Are you certain about that?

Advertisement