Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Joshua Tree Tour 2017 / 2019 **No Ticket Sales**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Still Processing................................

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

i'd say second date will be added within the hour, keep close and maybe try the App like i did

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

Loads of stand but no pitch left it seems. Gonna pass.

Nothing here either...fingers crossed for a second date announcement? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭JKerova1

ImARebel wrote: »
    my stupidity knows no bounds :(:(

These things happen. You are bound to find some for sale in the next 6 months or so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,647 ✭✭✭bren2001

Coming up as no tickets available for any section. Still worth trying for another 15 minutes or so as people don't go through / site failures.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Got two Pitch 2 standing tickets on the app at 9.01. Think I'll be using the app from now on, very stress free.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭JuanJose

lukin wrote: »
    How did some people get in the virtual queue before 9?Did you refresh your browser while the countdown clock was counting down to 9?
    Yep. I saw this post before 9am;

"virtual queue has started early as usual.... in it since 8.54"

If it's any consolation, I refreshed at 8:58 & got a result back at 9:05 saying there were no tickets left :blink:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

I was in the queue from just before 9, "best available", "full price ticket" and no tickets available... Did they sell out that quickly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

scudzilla wrote: »
    i'd say second date will be added within the hour, keep close and maybe try the App like i did

Neither the app or the site was any use for me
    Ciaran_B wrote: »
    Loads of stand but no pitch left it seems. Gonna pass.

How do you know this? Are tickets coming up for you when you search?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Utah

Got two Pitch 2 standing tickets on the app at 9.01. Think I'll be using the app from now on, very stress free.

Had a great run of getting tickets straight away on the app til today :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

I'm in the virtual queue, I'd say all pitch tickets are gone.I got two in the presale so I am happy enough but I have nobody to go with so I was gonna try to get two today so I could get a couple more (or three) to go with me.
    Easier to get someone when you have a few tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Loads of stand

Not at 9.01am?
    Put in 2 anywhere and got nothing!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,519 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

Kicked back into the virtual processing page, wtf????

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭majo

I refreshed bang on 9. Put in queue but no tickets by the time I got to the purchase page. Will try again if another date announced.
    Is there a way to get onto the purchase page earlier/quicker?

JuanJose wrote: »
    Yep. I saw this post before 9am;

"virtual queue has started early as usual.... in it since 8.54"

If it's any consolation, I refreshed at 8:58 & got a result back at 9:05 saying there were no tickets left :blink:

That is absolute bull#### in fairness though.Everyone should get into the queue at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

I'm raging with myself, I'm sure someone would have swapped with me for Pitch 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭yoginindublin

is it 100% sure that its sold out already?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,630 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

So are we out of luck lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭hooch-85

Been online ready to go since 8.30, didn't get anything so i reckon they are all gone by now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭BailMeOut

did anyone get tickets this morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭lambayire

majo wrote: »
    I refreshed bang on 9. Put in queue but no tickets by the time I got to the purchase page. Will try again if another date announced.
    Is there a way to get onto the purchase page earlier/quicker?

Don't refresh at 9. You gotta take your chances with refreshing from 8.50 onwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭MML

Still nothing at 9.17am. After re-searching 4 times

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭billybonkers

Will have to hope for a second date....

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭JKerova1

ImARebel wrote: »
    I'm raging with myself, I'm sure someone would have swapped with me for Pitch 1.

I deffo would have anyway! Why would you want pitch 1 over pitch 2 though?

Having a good broadband speed probably helps as well I'd say. I don't have fibre broadband so I am at a disadvantage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭samo

Was really wierd, I was logged into the ticketmaster account through IE11 (in work though and decent connection) and refreshed at 8.56am to see how many mins/seconds left exactly and it dropped me into the virtual queue (first time thats happened to me as have always refreshed on the dot at 9am) and was quite quick getting through the streetsigns and verified by visa thingy ...managed to get 2 tickets for Cusack lower at about 9.02 ...heart pumping stuff!

I had the app open on the phone also but that kicked in at about 8.59 into the virtual queue.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,647 ✭✭✭bren2001

lukin wrote: »
    That is absolute bull#### in fairness though.Everyone should get into the queue at the same time.

If everyone joined the queue at 9 am on the button, it would be extremely likely that the serve would crash. Starting the queue a few minutes earlier makes sense. Now you know, just dont make the same mistake for the next gig you want to go to.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Finally, at 9.15... tickets available. Only €530 each of course... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭alentejo

Still in a virtual queue.

Advertisement