Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Joshua Tree Tour 2017 / 2019 **No Ticket Sales**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

Seve OB wrote: »
    i'm not trying to redeem
    I am talking about using the ticketmaster code to renew my subscription, I never did that when I got the code
    It seems to accept it, has a note saying free, but then tries to charge me $40

Sorry, my bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Benbecul97

cramp wrote: »
    Anyone interested in a ticket swap for London twickenham gigs ?
    I have a single Saturday 8th standing ticket
    Looking to swap for a
    Single standing ticket for Sunday 9th
    Ticket is in hand and can be swapped in Dublin preferably before hand and face to face ..
    Free swap no cash/money
    Please pm

No but I'm looking to swap 4 standing London Sunday July 9th for 4 anywhere Dublin Saturday July 22nd, and obviously sort out the price difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,695 ✭✭✭Chivito550

I still haven't received my tickets for U2 at Twickenham on July 9th. Anybody else in the same boat?

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Benbecul97

Chivito550 wrote: »
    I still haven't received my tickets for U2 at Twickenham on July 9th. Anybody else in the same boat?

Yep

• Registered Users Posts: 15,992 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

no twick tickets here either

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭cramp

My sister in U.K. Has received her twick tickets for sat/sun 2 weeks ago .
    Still also waiting here for Sunday tickets for twick gigs !

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭deeroy12

Received my tickets for both Twickenham shows last friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

deeroy12 wrote: »
    Received my tickets for both Twickenham shows last friday.

Yeah I got my Sat night ones last week too ,no sign of Sun yet though.
    Came in a white envelope with a clear window with Livenation plastered across it ,not very subtle ,as Mr Postman might have decided to go to the gig :D

• Registered Users Posts: 38,412 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

http://www.irishtimes.com/culture/music/all-you-can-eat-at-u2-in-croke-park-for-430-it-s-so-rock-n-roll-1.3077091

any takers ???

a few u2 mega fans have been outside the stadium where the band are rehearsing and have posted day by day spoilers of what the band are rehearsing on https://www.atu2.com/

tour starts Friday night (prob 3am/4am Sat 13th May our time)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I might try and stay up and follow it live, but part of me wants to try and blackout all tour related stuff for once and go into Croker without a clue what the show's surprises will be.

That would require will power though....

Looks like Miss Sarajevo will be a staple though :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

I Will Follow, Electric Co, Out Of Control all have to be in the set

• Registered Users Posts: 11,638 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

Ill be at opening night here in Vancouver tomorrow.

I am...excite.

Have heard them practising outside the stadium, sounds whopper.

Should be great, they should have most of the songs on this set list fairly solid by now :P enjoy!

To spoil....or not to spoil...

Got Twickers Sunday tickets in the post today

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Should be great, they should have most of the songs on this set list fairly solid by now :P enjoy!

To spoil....or not to spoil...

No spoilers please!
    Spoiler tags or link to set list. fm

Ah who am I kidding.. I'll be looking at crap YouTube recordings as soon as they're up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭xper

Yep, I am going unsubscribe from this thread now. Want to try seeing a U2 show with minimal knowledge of whats coming for a change.

Have to say i am shocked that the second Dublin gig never came to be. Cannot fathom it at all. Glad I hedged my bets and bought Sunday Twickenham tickets! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭circular flexing

Gintonious wrote: »
    Ill be at opening night here in Vancouver tomorrow.

I am...excite.

Have heard them practising outside the stadium, sounds whopper.

Saw some people queueing up yesterday evening.

hardly think that merits a spoiler, it's only a link

but to click or not to click on an rte entertainment link??????????

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭lambayire

crap quality audio of rehearsals.
    Not missing much there.

• Advertisement

hardly think that merits a spoiler, it's only a link

but to click or not to click on an rte entertainment link??????????

just in case but tbf the thread will hopefully be rocking 2morrow morning with clips/setlists from tonights opening show

i actually like knowing what songs to expect going to gigs. After all the anticipation of the tour its finally arrived and the countdown to Croke Park starts

http://zootopia.u2.com/forums/topic/35285-vancouver-live-thread-u2thejoshuatree2017/?page=3

Live show thread, that u2 brother guy is there and sticking his nose in every where lol

That guy and his fellow fame hungry front row squatters are bloody painful

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭readytosnap

PTH2009 wrote: »
    http://zootopia.u2.com/forums/topic/35285-vancouver-live-thread-u2thejoshuatree2017/?page=3

Live show thread, that u2 brother guy is there and sticking his nose in every where lol
    That guy and his fellow fame hungry front row squatters are bloody painful

Mentioning any of those should be banned on here, please.

They are already erecting the stage in Seattle so it seems they have more than one stage for the tour ,which is the norm.
    Probably only one screen ,speakers and lighting set though .

As this is a smaller tour I wasn't sure if they would have 2 stages.
    However now that we know this ,the excuse that they can't get the equipment from Barcelona to Dublin on time for a gig on Friday July 21 is a blatant lie.

With the Rolling Stones not taking the third concert slot could we see a second gig in Dublin on the Friday ??

814c46cde47aaf81227e031e9213ebe6.jpg

Looks like a typical Irish stadium..... they forgot to finish one end of it. The lads should feel right at home :D

They are already erecting the stage in Seattle so it seems they have more than one stage for the tour ,which is the norm.
    Probably only one screen ,speakers and lighting set though .

As this is a smaller tour I wasn't sure if they would have 2 stages.
    However now that we know this ,the excuse that they can't get the equipment from Barcelona to Dublin on time for a gig on Friday July 21 is a blatant lie.

With the Rolling Stones not taking the third concert slot could we see a second gig in Dublin on the Friday ??

You know what, stranger things have happened. Not quite as close, but they announced Slane 2 completely unexpectedly.

Looks like a typical Irish stadium..... they forgot to finish one end of it. The lads should feel right at home :D

lol
    It's a beautiful stadium ,I was actually in both it and BC Place last year .
    The end behind the goal has hardly any seating in it and you can walk right up to the barriers from the street and see right into the stadium,which is very strange.
    You know what, stranger things have happened. Not quite as close, but they announced Slane 2 completely unexpectedly.

I think it will happen.
    I remember the Slane 2 ticket sale well.
    I went off on a long lunch break from work to watch Wimbledon on tv in a pub ,next door to HMV ,and missed the whole bloody thing.
    Came back from lunch to find out the concert had been announced and sold out ,but luckily one of my buddies was on his lunch break and passed Golden Discs and was wondering what the massive queue was for so he got me a ticket !

Haha I was pretty much the same, a mate just happened to be driving past the local ticketmaster outlet when they announced it on the radio!

• Advertisement

lol
    It's a beautiful stadium ,I was actually in both it and BC Place last year .
    The end behind the goal has hardly any seating in it and you can walk right up to the barriers from the street and see right into the stadium,which is very strange.

I think it will happen.
    I remember the Slane 2 ticket sale well.
    I went off on a long lunch break from work to watch Wimbledon on tv in a pub ,next door to HMV ,and missed the whole bloody thing.
    Came back from lunch to find out the concert had been announced and sold out ,but luckily one of my buddies was on his lunch break and passed Golden Discs and was wondering what the massive queue was for so he got me a ticket !

Prob the days before fan club pre-sales and stuff. These days The fan club would have to get dibs on tickets first before any public dale

Advertisement