Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Joshua Tree Tour 2017 / 2019 **No Ticket Sales**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,411 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

I will follow was not on the setlist but they decided to play it anyway. They done similar in Dublin on Night 2 of the I&E tour in 2015 where ISHFWILF was to close to show but they changed it to Bad/40 in the spur of the moment

Hopefully they do the same in Dublin and finish with a well know song. Would be a bit disapointed if they finish on the new song (which is an ok song)

Eddie Vedder and Mumford and Sons joined in for MOTD

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭Wooderson

PTH2009 wrote: »
    I will follow was not on the setlist but they decided to play it anyway. They done similar in Dublin on Night 2 of the I&E tour in 2015 where ISHFWILF was to close to show but they changed it to Bad/40 in the spur of the moment

Hopefully they do the same in Dublin and finish with a well know song. Would be a bit disapointed if they finish on the new song (which is an ok song)

Eddie Vedder and Mumford and Sons joined in for MOTD

Noel G to join them for "Wire". ;)

Wooderson wrote: »
    Noel G to join them for "Wire". ;)

or Bruce will repay his favour to Bono from last year and fly in for the dublin gig and sing a song or 2 ?? wishful thinking :D

Stage is going too look brillent in Croke Park

or Bruce will repay his favour to Bono from last year and fly in for the dublin gig and sing a song or 2 ?? wishful thinking :D

Stage is going to look brilliant in Croke Park

Yes. Lets hope they get the sound levels right.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

Hey all. I'm will to pay a bit over the odds for 2 tickets for Amsterdam so was going to use one of those dreaded resell sites. I've never used one before and i'm a bit nervous.

Presuming no one here has 2 tickets they'd like to sell me, has anyone used one they would recommend?

Thanks!

(still not quite over the fact I lost my pitch 2 tickets over sheer stupidity!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,991 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

ImARebel wrote: »
    Hey all. I'm will to pay a bit over the odds for 2 tickets for Amsterdam so was going to use one of those dreaded resell sites. I've never used one before and i'm a bit nervous.

Presuming no one here has 2 tickets they'd like to sell me, has anyone used one they would recommend?

Thanks!

(still not quite over the fact I lost my pitch 2 tickets over sheer stupidity!)

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'd rather give it to a dude on a street corner that them shower of baxtards.

lol I just don't know how else to get my hands on 2 that will at least secure me entry. Where do dutch people go to buy tickets, lol :D

lol I just don't know how else to get my hands on 2 that will at least secure me entry. Where do dutch people go to buy tickets, lol :D

Ask on Interference.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,838 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Try Ticketswap

I see Bono is making a clown of himself again with his political claptrap,when will he learn nobody wants to hear his political views ,just play the bloody songs and get on with it.
    He told Trump that he wasn't welcome at a U2 concert but his supporters were.

The video display for Ultraviolet honours supposedly great women who stood up for rights like Lena Dunham,Angela Davis,Ellen.
    I'm surprised Margaret Thatcher didnt make an appearance. :rolleyes:

18527856_10154737233564372_1075921276894442613_n.jpg?oh=c7116d7f49e06f8ef609a6263cdf428f&oe=59B066CF

took a picture of where my seat for u2 is earlier this year

Block 333 Row Q

should be a good view looking at the way the stage is designed

Wonder are they going to build the stage up on hill 16 a bit ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Just really hope they act the maggot and it fits in okay.

but1er wrote: »
    Just really hope they act the maggot and it fits in okay.

GAA pitches are wider than American Football/Rugby/Soccer pitches (which are what most venues are) so it should fit fine hopefully. Not sure is a GAA pitch wider than a Baseball field ???

• Registered Users Posts: 15,991 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Not sure is a GAA pitch wider than a Baseball field ???

Probably heading for twice the size. Certainly be 1.5 times anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭don corleone

Anybody know what time U2 have been coming on stage at? Have  a ticket for Croker gig but wont get there until around 8.30pm. A disaster but cant be helped.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭lambayire

USA gigs always start earlier than the European ones.

I'd guess that U2 will be on stage at Croker just as you are arriving.
    I'm sure that the stage times will be announced closer to the event.

So I used topticketshop.nl, paid 200Eur for two section 422 seats (upper Hogan essentially) I'll now be biting my nails until they arrive but they get good reviews on trustpilot and else where.

Let the nail biting begin :D

If I prayed, I'd be doing decades of the rosary that they turn up! Sure if they don't I've a weekend in Amsterdam to look forward to anyway.

Thanks for getting back to me!

Try Ticketswap

I see Bono is making a clown of himself again with his political claptrap,when will he learn nobody wants to hear his political views ,just play the bloody songs and get on with it.
    He told Trump that he wasn't welcome at a U2 concert but his supporters were.

The video display for Ultraviolet honours supposedly great women who stood up for rights like Lena Dunham,Angela Davis,Ellen.
    I'm surprised Margaret Thatcher didnt make an appearance. :rolleyes:

Absolute state of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Benbecul97

Is it possible to get an electronic copy ticket (pdf) converted to a hardcopy ticket?

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭aristotle25

Anybody know what time U2 have been coming on stage at? Have a ticket for Croker gig but wont get there until around 8.30pm. A disaster but cant be helped.

8.30pm should be fine. I think they were on stage a bit after 8.30pm last time in Croke Park back in 2009.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭horseburger

Anybody know what time U2 have been coming on stage at? Have a ticket for Croker gig but wont get there until around 8.30pm. A disaster but cant be helped.

Contact MCD to make sure of the stage times. Outdoor concerts can often start earlier than indoor concerts.

MCD usually posts the stage times nearer to the date.

www.mcd.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,089 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

8.30pm should be fine. I think they were on stage a bit after 8.30pm last time in Croke Park back in 2009.

Yeah I think it was just after 8:45 in '09.

So I used topticketshop.nl, paid 200Eur for two section 422 seats (upper Hogan essentially) I'll now be biting my nails until they arrive but they get good reviews on trustpilot and else where.

422 is in the Davin Stand

Ah yeah I know I was trying to describe the position of the seat in the Amsterdam arena compared to croker. Sorry I didn't make it very clear

Ah yeah I know I was trying to describe the position of the seat in the Amsterdam arena compared to croker. Sorry I didn't make it very clear

Ah I see.
    I dont like to be the bearer of bad news but there are still good seats available on ticketmaster.nl for the Sunday night gig .
    They released an extra batch a good while back ,Saturday seems to have sold out though.

really? That's odd because I went on there and it said sold out.

Now I feel like a twit if that's the case...

Yup it's official, I'm a twit *insert Morto smilie*

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Is it possible to get an electronic copy ticket (pdf) converted to a hardcopy ticket?

Nope.
    There would be nothing stopping you from photocopying the electronic, many times and then flogging the hard copy version as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Benbecul97

There is no level 4 in Croke Park http://mayoclub51.com/croke-park-seating-plan/

322/522/622/722 would be the various levels of that section of the Davin Stand.

I'm sorry - I really confused things by trying to compare the position my seats in Amsterdam to Croker... apologies!

Benbecul97 wrote: »
    There is no level 4 in Croke Park http://mayoclub51.com/croke-park-seating-plan/

322/522/622/722 would be the various levels of that section of the Davin Stand.

I thought so too but I have tickets for Coldplay and they are in Section 432 so it does exist although it doesn't really show up on any seatmap.
    From that article you linked it says "Sections 404 to 407 are on the same level as the 300’s but at the very back behind row WW".
    432 seems to be part of 332 ,from Row DD to WW ,it looks like some VIP area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Veloce

Just had a look online at the show in the Rose Bowl, LA, on May 21st. There are actually a RAKE of seated tickets still available. Can't believe it.. I guess it is due to the fact it is a Sunday night... personally I'd love to go.

It actually seems that for most of the non Friday or Saturday night gig there are tickets available.

Advertisement