Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Joshua Tree Tour 2017 / 2019 **No Ticket Sales**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

I'm in that section as well. Starting to worry about the height!! Anyone here been up that section before? I'm in Row D.

Don't worry about the height, you will have a firm structure under you.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭miketv

I'm in that section as well. Starting to worry about the height!! Anyone here been up that section before? I'm in Row D.
    Im in Row R so I'm further back again. I'll wave down at you! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Shybride2016

murpho999 wrote: »
    Don't worry about the height, you will have a firm structure under you.

😂 I'm thinking about the angle I'll have to stand and jump up and down at during the concert. I don't want to end up landing on top of anyone if I lean over too much!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

20156168_907308542751787_7195223915731498494_n.jpg?oh=572c5d8acaa289d7bc0d54ecae86e3e2&oe=59F6EAE2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

https://www.joe.ie/music/quiz-can-beat-clock-identify-u2-songs-lyric-595796

15/25! Missed some pure easy ones! No cheating or checking album listings! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭lambayire

�� I'm thinking about the angle I'll have to stand and jump up and down at during the concert. I don't want to end up landing on top of anyone if I lean over too much!

The upper sections are just fine. I always find them much better when they are filled up with people.

We were in the first row upstairs at Coldplay and we had no issues with the height. We're a few rows further back for Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Shybride2016

lambayire wrote: »
    The upper sections are just fine. I always find them much better when they are filled up with people.

We were in the first row upstairs at Coldplay and we had no issues with the height. We're a few rows further back for Saturday.

Thanks the reassurance. Was just so glad I got tickets I never thought about how high they were until I checked the seating plan for the entrances!

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Razorfish

Whats the chances of tickets being dropped tomorrow on ticketmaster?

Was thinking of purchasing from Seatwave but it just sticks in my craw that ticketmaster are greedy touts? If I do have to go the Seatwave route, is it safe and reliable?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,409 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Sitting in the lower Hogan block 333 Row Q, sat there for a match earlier in the year and it's was grand and hopefully I will have a good view of the entire stage. I did pay €202 for the ticket and expect a perfect view

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭miketv

Razorfish wrote: »
    Whats the chances of tickets being dropped tomorrow on ticketmaster?

Was thinking of purchasing from Seatwave but it just sticks in my craw that ticketmaster are greedy touts? If I do have to go the Seatwave route, is it safe and reliable?
    I got mine at 4:30 today, it was only for a few minutes but they released a batch so I would think they will do similar tomorrow if you can be updating this thread or ticket master. They were only seated tickets hight up but at least for face value. Best of luck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

No. U2 brothr this Saturday sadly. I tweeted him and he said "No Bubblin Dublin for me sadly. Was there for IE. Enjoy yourself."

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

It wouldnt surprise me if Ticketmaster are delaying the bigger drops until they have sold off their allocation on Seatwave .
    if they had tickets on Seatwave, they wouldn't be selling for face value today on the main site. :confused:
    they'd just stick them onto Seatwave for whatever the going rate is on there.

I knw u2 are a completely different type of genre but be a nice touch if they played a linkin park track over the PA on Saturday.

For those who don't knw there lead singer Chester Beinington has sadly committed suicide today

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭ITgirl73

Am I greedy for wanting both Mysterious Ways & The little things Saturday night. Seems to be one or the other depending on set list

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

my friend just said she has 2x tickets for Upper Hogan for €150 each

Some friend?
    €150 might be cheaper than Seatwave etc but it's still way over face value and that's a friend?

Someone just bought a Pitch 2 ticket for €680 plus fees on SW

Don't believe everything you see on those sites, some of them spoof sales to get people interested or to panic buy.

Money back if it goes pear shaped and even though they are all money grabbing sites, S/W would be slightly better of the lot of them.

Might have a read here though.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/1291421/mums-fury-as-e800-ed-sheeran-tickets-she-bought-on-viagogo-are-cancelled-and-company-wont-give-her-a-refund/

Not sure why they cancelled and didn't refund but of she paid by cc. she can go for a charge back and get her money back that way.

ITgirl73 wrote: »
    Am I greedy for wanting both Mysterious Ways & The little things Saturday night. Seems to be one or the other depending on set list

Id Love too hear 'I Will Follow'

enjoyed the RTE doc tonight but only a portain of it was about u2

Wathcing From the sky down now

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭lambayire

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Some friend?
    €150 might be cheaper than Seatwave etc but it's still way over face value and that's a friend?

That might include the charge for the U2 membership that was in the presale.

Still steep though for a friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭mark13

PTH2009 wrote: »
    I knw u2 are a completely different type of genre but be a nice touch if they played a linkin park track over the PA on Saturday.

For those who don't knw there lead singer Chester Beinington has sadly committed suicide today
    Shadow of The Day would be a fine choice, it's a rather fine rip-off of With Or Without You

• Advertisement

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Some friend?

Didn't give the full details - my friend's friend bought them off a 2nd party site when the concert sold out but now she can't go so she offered them to my friend. Wouldn't be my first choice but my friend really wants to go so she convinced me :P

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭ITgirl73

Id Love too hear 'I Will Follow'

enjoyed the RTE doc tonight but only a portain of it was about u2

Wathcing From the sky down now

I agree not a lot of U2 on that tonight 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

Hey I have a slight problem. I am not going to the gig, I had tickets but I sold them.
    They were on a memory stick in pdf format but I lost the memory stick (after I had sold them). I am worried that the stick may be found by someone and they will find the tickets and print them off and use them or else sell them.
    Is it too late to get TicketMaster to cancel the existing ones and create new ones and send them to me?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Zane Lowe interview is brilliant

http://zootopia.u2.com/forums/topic/36809-croke-park-queuing-ga-lines-and-other-stuffs/?do=findComment&comment=1096121

The leader of the group is staying in the croke park hotel and is handing out numbers and taking names. No queing you get your number and leave

madness

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭sitkaspruce

hi guys long time reader first time poster! bit the bullet and bought a ticket for saturday! anyone else in a position where everyone else they know missed out on tickets and your travelling solo lol

hi guys long time reader first time poster! bit the bullet and bought a ticket for saturday! anyone else in a position where everyone else they know missed out on tickets and your travelling solo lol

Im going solo simply didnt have the money too buy more than 1 and nobody would pay the ticket price

Been solo too a number of events in Dublin, its not that bad you can take your time, decide what too do etc. Obv the more the merrier but why miss an awsome experience cause you dont want too be a loner ???

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

http://zootopia.u2.com/forums/topic/36809-croke-park-queuing-ga-lines-and-other-stuffs/?do=findComment&comment=1096121

The leader of the group is staying in the croke park hotel and is handing out numbers and taking names. No queing you get your number and leave

madness

Security or Croke Park shouldn't entertain these egomaniacs and their farcical queue nonsense.

Their queue system is a complete joke ,they take names and numbers and you report back every 6 hours or so .:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭sitkaspruce

i got lucky with my ticket but no one else i know will pay €150+ at this stage when they are only casual fans, hoping to get up and a good spot for Noel G! Weather forecast is for showers on sat

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

All showers gone by early morning apparently

Advertisement