Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Joshua Tree Tour 2017 / 2019 **No Ticket Sales**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Would the queue number thing not be useless when the gates open and they all run too the barrier. Poor number 1 could be a slow runner and number 12 could get ahead of them ???

Stewards: "No running! NO running! Walk! WALK!"

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,511 ✭✭✭Wheety

Loads more now. At the side of the stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭ashdale5

Wheety wrote: »
    If it doesn't automatically go to the new look page add a '1' after www. You can see what sections have seats and even choose a section and row.

You're a ****ing legend for this!

Got 2. Happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Boatlake

Just got two on TM.
    Sweet

€186 for limited view in the Cusack lower around the middle of the pitch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

UsedToWait wrote: »
    More restricted view tickets on sale now

Mostly side stage .
    Looks a big drop ,hopefully will sort alot of people out .
    I told ye there were big drops coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

Delighted to see ye getting sorted. The buzz is starting!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,628 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

****in GET IN! 80 quid and I am seeing the lads!

Mostly side stage .
    Looks a big drop ,hopefully will sort alot of people out .
    I told ye there were big drops coming.

Seem to be VIP/Premium tickets too. €186+fees. Still listed as limited view though. Don't know what would block your view in the lower Cusack, at the halfway line of the pitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭ngunners

Hogan Stand Lower Tier Obstructed View. Worth buying or not?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭lambayire

Great to see folk getting sorted.

I have the setlist on a loop today at work!

ngunners wrote: »
    Hogan Stand Lower Tier Obstructed View. Worth buying or not?

Yup, you are just off to the side really, Ive done it before, its like sitting in the red section!

Jump on them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Mrs Shuttleworth

Just got one at €76 obstructed view right beside the stage tho (Block 301) :D

Gintonious wrote: »
    Yup, you are just off to the side really, Ive done it before, its like sitting in the red section!

Jump on them

Clicked on buy and got taken to this message (Thanks anyway, I'll keep trying):
    We're sorry, we're unable to process your request. Please try again.

Croker for JT1987

DFL3dQ4XgAQLBIq.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭lazer.blue

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Would the que number thing not be useless when the gates open and they all run too the barrier. Poor number 1 could be a slow runner and number 12 could get ahead of them ???

Even though the band are laughing all the way too the bank cause of them id say they feel a little embarrassed for these lunatics?? Even though they done that stupid Paris dance thing (if the Paris show wasant reschuled than this would of happened at Dublin 4 on the I&E tour lol)

Plenty of the usual suspects seem to be in Dublin at this stage. They will no doubt take up the same spots at the barriers as they have at previous shows elbows spread wide to protect their territory and then proceed to take the same photos and videos as at the other shows and share them for the world to see what fans they are.

ngunners wrote: »
    Clicked on buy and got taken to this message (Thanks anyway, I'll keep trying):
    We're sorry, we're unable to process your request. Please try again.

Still loads of seats left. how many are you looking for? I selected 2 together and there were plenty of options

http://www1.ticketmaster.ie/u2-the-joshua-tree-tour-dublin-07-22-2017/event/18005226BB024DDB?artistid=736365&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1&f_tmol_checkout=true&ab=m_efeat5044v1

Hold tight, there will definitely be a drop ,mostly side stage and decent seats in the next day or two.
    It's not looking like many standing tickets will be dropped though ,they released hardly any for Barcelona or Rome but lots of seats.
    Berlin and London had big drops in all categories though.

You sir, you told me to hold tight and I just got one.

Many blessings on you and your family.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

Guys,

Take the €76 seats (obstructed view). Once you're in the stadium, head into any block a bit further back (330-333) or (304 to 307).

The first 10 rows or so in each of these blocks will be empty and you can just set up camp there! If asked for a ticket on the way into any particular block by a steward, just say your wife/friend has it and they won't bat an eyelid at you.

Just two. I think I'm cursed.

I can only see tickets for €110 each now. Not really willing to pay that much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

Guys,

Take the €76 seats (obstructed view). Once you're in the stadium, head into any block a bit further back (330-333) or (304 to 307).

The first 10 rows or so in each of these blocks will be empty and you can just set up camp there! If asked for a ticket on the way into any particular block by a steward, just say your wife/friend has it and they won't bat an eyelid at you.

Exactly. People were doing this in Twickenham. I'm sure there won't be an issue. I'm counting on it!

Exactly. People were doing this in Twickenham. I'm sure there won't be an issue. I'm counting on it!

We did it for Coldplay a couple of weeks ago and it worked an absolute treat. Absolutely no issues!

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭lambayire

Only the 186's left now.

Well it's nice to see the vultures are out in force. Seatwave was down to 70 odd tickets.

I've just been refreshing on the page and it has gone from 113 > 115 > 117 > 119 in the space of a minute. Hope they're stuck with them. I'm sure their listing won't say restricted view.

Couple of row SS has just sold for €170+fees. They were just €76+fees on TM.

Still 2 tickets in Block 301 showing at €76 each

Another batch released on TM

• Registered Users Posts: 42,089 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I got a Davin Stand Upper Tier ticket a few weeks ago. It says it's obstructed view. Will I still enjoy the show from up there do ye think as in sound and view quality?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Bananaleaf

Jesus those images that you've to click!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭phonypony

Well it's nice to see the vultures are out in force. Seatwave was down to 70 odd tickets.

I've just been refreshing on the page and it has gone from 113 > 115 > 117 > 119 in the space of a minute. Hope they're stuck with them. I'm sure their listing won't say restricted view.

Couple of row SS has just sold for €170+fees. They were just €76+fees on TM.

Yeah, if TM were serious about their supposed stance on touts they would block these tickets from going up on their precious Seatwave. More ammunition for the proposed legislation, hopefully it will soon come crashing down for LiveNation and TM

• Advertisement

Bananaleaf wrote: »
    Jesus those images that you've to click!!

It should just be a picture of the person who invented it and you get to throw darts at him.

Advertisement