Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Joshua Tree Tour 2017 / 2019 **No Ticket Sales**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Bananaleaf

Just 110 and 186 left now - can't pay those prices I'm afraid. I don't mind too much because I had long given up hope of actually getting a ticket, so not really that much more disappointed now that I didn't get one of those. Hope touts are left out of pocket by this

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Boatlake

view is restricted by the podium in the middle of the pitch.
    But its not really a restriction at all.
    so don't worry about it.

If I get hogan stand ticks with restricted view can I move onto the pitch?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Der Stier

Delighted for ye lads that got tickets ! enjoy !
    should be a blast.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

phonypony wrote: »
    Yeah, if TM were serious about their supposed stance on touts they would block these tickets from going up on their precious Seatwave. More ammunition for the proposed legislation, hopefully it will soon come crashing down for LiveNation and TM

There is a very easy way to curb this ,they could make the tickets box office collection.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭samo

Just saw tickets for Davin Lower 306 RR for 79 euro p/p (together) also seems to be redzone and some limited view tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

Bananaleaf wrote: »
    If I get hogan stand ticks with restricted view can I move onto the pitch?

No - you won't be left onto the pitch but if you have lower tier seats, you will be easily able to move to a different block and take a seat in Rows 1-10.

Am I the only one being asked to click images 4-5 times evern though I'm doing it right?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,511 ✭✭✭Wheety

Am I the only one being asked to click images 4-5 times evern though I'm doing it right?

It seems to happen more if you keep trying. Probably thinks it's bot.

The Limited view seats in Blocks 303-306 and 334-330 row SS are not really limited view.
    The roof juts out a bit above but shouldnt interfere with the view at all ,thats why they are selling them for full price.

• Advertisement

Most of the lower priced tickets on Seatwave are in row SS and people are buying them. Probably think they're getting them cheap but people must have been buying them on TM and sticking them straight up :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭ngunners

142 tickets on Seatwave. What a f*cking joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭2 Wheels Good

Thanks to whomever it was posted the link!! Much appreciated!! Looking forward to tomorrow!!

ngunners wrote: »
    142 tickets on Seatwave. What a f*cking joke.

Double what there was this morning.

Wheety wrote: »
    Most of the lower priced tickets on Seatwave are in row SS and people are buying them. Probably think they're getting them cheap but people must have been buying them on TM and sticking them straight up :mad:

The sad thing is that there are touts watching this thread and even posting on it in all likelihood.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭barrier86

I got a ticket... thanks to the posters in this forum.. I would have never of checked ticket master again today. €116 cusack lower. happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,519 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

Kicking meself now, that I didnt get the obstructured view earlier as that would have been a decent place to be, Limiited View at over €180??, good luck, hope against hoper that a few pitch standing tickets will be dropped later...

Side stage upper tier for 40 euro up now ,loads of them.

Side stage upper tier for 40 euro up now ,loads of them.

where is that exactly on the plan? Can't find it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

The sad thing is that there are touts watching this thread and even posting on it in all likelihood.

Yes, there was one who accidentally outed himself not long ago on another thread..

May they get no luck from the money.

I sold the spare I ended up with on Toutless.

• Advertisement

Yeowww! €87.90 for two tickets! See ya tamarra Bono! :) FU seatwave!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,409 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Some bargain man

I paid €201 for 1 ticket (collectors full price ticket) and they was from TM themselves

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭ngunners

Same here! In your face scalpers!
    Enregistrer

UsedToWait wrote: »
    Yes, there was one who accidentally outed himself not long ago on another thread..

I saw that ,it was very funny,he was giving out about Seatwave I think wasn't it and he put up a screenshot of his own listing on it by mistake.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

I saw that ,it was very funny,he was giving out about Seatwave I think wasn't it and he put up a screenshot of his own listing on it by mistake.:D

Oh god, if at all possible please think of the thread! That must have been marvelous!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,519 ✭✭✭Mike Guide 69

Yeah got 1 too, Upper Upper but in Row A , happy days!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭innuendo141

Tickets up for 40 euro now!

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭boris1234

Only seeing ones for 186 each now under limited view. Is this where the 40 euro ones are? Tried all options, must be gone

boris1234 wrote: »
    Only seeing ones for 186 each now under limited view. Is this where the 40 euro ones are? Tried all options, must be gone

They are gone for now, but this is the 4th time that tickets have reappeared for sale since this morning so keep refreshing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭miketv

This is great, I suspect that anybody who wants to tout their tickets might start to panic now if ticketmaster keeps releasing them periodically.

Advertisement