Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Chromecast?

• 26-12-2016 1:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 354 ✭✭

Need to pick up a few of these as gifts, anyone seen them on sale anywhere in Dublin?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭FatB

PCWorld/Curry's should have a good stock of them around 40 euro, but they were 20 euro earlier in the year when I picked one up there. Plenty down here in Waterford PCWorld at least

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

They were 30 in maplins in december, harvey normans were price matching, and someone reported currys price matching them too, even though currys do not officially price match them.

still 40 in maplins but could drop soon, this is for the regular video one, not sure if it was the one reported to drop to 20, I know the audio one was going cheap a few times.

http://www.maplin.ie/p/google-chromecast-a11uj

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 354 ✭✭Bandito909

rubadub wrote: »
    They were 30 in maplins in december, harvey normans were price matching, and someone reported currys price matching them too, even though currys do not officially price match them.

still 40 in maplins but could drop soon, this is for the regular video one, not sure if it was the one reported to drop to 20, I know the audio one was going cheap a few times.

http://www.maplin.ie/p/google-chromecast-a11uj

Thanks rubadub;

I bit the bullet, got them for 40. Last minute rush presents. Next year i'll have a big argument with everyone close to me and save a fortune!!

Advertisement