Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unlock my new phone?

Options
  • 26-12-2016 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

I was entitled to an upgrade from eir recently and got a new iPhone on this upgrade. My query is, can i get this phone unlocked from the eir network so that i can give it to my daugter who is on tge three network as her phone is broken and my old phone is still fine?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Gun Monkey wrote: »
    I was entitled to an upgrade from eir recently and got a new iPhone on this upgrade. My query is, can i get this phone unlocked from the eir network so that i can give it to my daugter who is on tge three network as her phone is broken and my old phone is still fine?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Gun Monkey,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]In order to get an unlocking code for your eir Mobile handset, you must first meet the following criteria:[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Bill Pay[/font]
    1. [font=Verdana, sans-serif]You must have paid more than €200 worth of bills OR 6 bills in total[/font]
    2. [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Account must not be in arrears or suspended by credit management[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]If you meet the above criteria, simply call eir Customer Care. Please ensure you have your phone make and model to hand along with your IMEI number. You can get your IMEI number by dialling *#06# on your phone.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Gun Monkey

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Gun Monkey,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]In order to get an unlocking code for your eir Mobile handset, you must first meet the following criteria:[/font]
    1. [font=Verdana, sans-serif]You must have paid more than €200 worth of bills OR 6 bills in total[/font]
    2. [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Account must not be in arrears or suspended by credit management[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]If you meet the above criteria, simply call eir Customer Care. Please ensure you have your phone make and model to hand along with your IMEI number. You can get your IMEI number by dialling *#06# on your phone.[/font]

Thanks for that, got in touch with cust service, code on the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Gun Monkey wrote: »
    • [font=Verdana, sans-serif]You must have paid more than €200 worth of bills OR 6 bills in total[/font]
    • [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Account must not be in arrears or suspended by credit management[/font]

[*]

[*]

Thanks for that, got in touch with cust service, code on the way.
    [*]
    No problem  Gun Monkey, that's great to hear. :) 

-Pamela 

Advertisement