Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

19, 15, 11, 9, 8, 6, 4, 4, 3, 3, 3, 3

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

I'll set it up in the morning.

table format is here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057687862

For those that expressed a liking for the google sheet format, i'm going to put up a seperate thread with a link to a 2017 version of last years spreadsheet, no changes, but it means you can keep using the same format if you've found it useful. will work on it now, will take a bit longer to get that running but hopefully have it up today

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

mossym wrote: »
    table format is here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057687862

For those that expressed a liking for the google sheet format, i'm going to put up a seperate thread with a link to a 2017 version of last years spreadsheet, no changes, but it means you can keep using the same format if you've found it useful. will work on it now, will take a bit longer to get that running but hopefully have it up today

Two options :D

Oh that table is much better. Previously we had the separate tables for each discipline because we did gold, silver and bronze...but I think people are happy enough now without that. :)

As always, thanks for the effort you put into all of this mossy.

Two options :D

Oh that table is much better. Previously we had the separate tables for each discipline because we did gold, silver and bronze...but I think people are happy enough now without that. :)

As always, thanks for the effort you put into all of this mossy.

i can still add the gold silver and bronze to the table manually when people cross the thresholds, it just can't be automated like it can on google sheets.

a couple of people seemed to find the spreadsheet useful, so given all the work is done and i just need to upload an empty version, even if only a couple use it and find it useful it's payback for the work that went into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭ray o

Thanks Mossy. I haven't used it since 2015 but I want to get back logging some swim volume to it this year.

I think the mickey waving argument is a little one dimensional. I have seen big numbers logged across the 3 disciplines that didn't transfer into faster times. Its my goal to train as little as possible to achieve what I want.

The reality is people log for different reasons and each person leads a different life with different circumstances.

I know I won't be on my deathbed regretting that I didn't put in 15+ hours a week training.

• Advertisement

for those that wanted the spreadsheet version, available here

SBR Google Doc.

Same story as previous years, Put your name in the overall sheet, add your name(exactly the same) to each month when it starts and log your hours, it will auto update the overall sheet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,830 ✭✭✭catweazle

Good man, you need to take the protection off the cells where we update though

catweazle wrote: »

thought that would copy over..will get it sorted(given i can edit the whole thing i can't test..:) )

hang on, were you trying to edit the columns on the overall tab? don't do that. go to Jan, enter your name again, and try entering your data in the columns there, it will autoupdate to the overall tab

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Kurt.Godel

hang on, were you trying to edit the columns on the overall tab? don't do that. go to Jan, enter your name again, and try entering your data in the columns there, it will autoupdate to the overall tab

Did just that, can enter name but no edit the numbers "You are trying to edit a protected cell or object. Please contact the spreadsheet owner to remove protection if you need to edit."

• Advertisement

Kurt.Godel wrote: »
    Did just that, can enter name but no edit the numbers "You are trying to edit a protected cell or object. Please contact the spreadsheet owner to remove protection if you need to edit."

okay, i'm on it

it's working, i'm watching you do it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Kurt.Godel

okay, i'm on it

No it works fine, my mistake. I was trying to enter in the overall column but it works if I enter it under the "pool" column. Cheers mossy for the work.

No it works fine, my mistake. I was trying to enter in the overall column but it works if I enter it under the "pool" column. Cheers mossy for the work.

yup. the totals column on each month, and all the columns on the overall sheet are locked by intention, and i'm not unlocking them, the equations behind them are like this
    =SUM((SUMIF(JAN!$A:$A, Overall!$A2, JAN!E:E))+(SUMIF(FEB!$A:$A, Overall!$A2, FEB!E:E))+(SUMIF(MAR!$A:$A, Overall!$A2, MAR!E:E)) +(SUMIF(APR!$A:$A, Overall!$A2, APR!E:E)) +(SUMIF(MAY!$A:$A, Overall!$A2, MAY!E:E)) +(SUMIF(JUN!$A:$A, Overall!$A2, JUN!E:E)) +(SUMIF(JUL!$A:$A, Overall!$A2, JUL!E:E)) +(SUMIF(AUG!$A:$A, Overall!$A2, AUG!E:E)) +(SUMIF(SEP!$A:$A, Overall!$A2, SEP!E:E)) +(SUMIF(OCT!$A:$A, Overall!$A2, OCT!E:E)) +(SUMIF(NOV!$A:$A, Overall!$A2, NOV!E:E)) +(SUMIF(DEC!$A:$A, Overall!$A2, DEC!E:E)))

and i'm not going in looking for a mistake if someone changes something accidentaly :)

Strange I cant get it to work under pool, tubo etc- I get the protected call comment

Strange I cant get it to work under pool, tubo etc- I get the protected call comment

i'd guess cause you are doing it on the overall tab, not the january tab, i can't see your name on the Jan tab, you only have it on the overall tab which you cannot edit.

i'd guess cause you are doing it on the overall tab, not the january tab, i can't see your name on the Jan tab, you only have it on the overall tab which you cannot edit.

Its been a while since I have last updated :o

Working now, thanks

PEBKAC error. :)

Advertisement