Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win 10 boot usb needed

Options
  • 27-12-2016 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭

I erased my win10 boot usb and after upgrading my ssds Ive no way to install windows on my computer. I have no other pc at home so I am kindly asking if anyone in dun laoghaire could help me out and lend me win10 usb boot - Im in Dun Laoghaire. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Denny_Crane

Will be back home tonight in Kilbarrack about 300m from the station if all else fails.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭omri

Will be back home tonight in Kilbarrack about 300m from the station if all else fails.

Thanks - if there will be no other offers from my area I will gladly collect it this eve.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭ItHurtsWhenIP

You can download Win10 ISO and create a new bootable USB key using the Windows Media Creation Tool.

Edit: Just realised that you have no other PC at home ... any nice neighbours able to help you?

You can download Win10 ISO and create a new bootable USB key using the Windows Media Creation Tool.

Edit: Just realised that you have no other PC at home ... any nice neighbours able to help you?

Not today, sadly...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭game4it70

I have a usb with win 10 on it if you want to borrow it?
    I'm in ballinteer.

• Advertisement

game4it70 wrote: »
    I have a usb with win 10 on it if you want to borrow it?
    I'm in ballinteer.

Thanks again - PC is alive.

Advertisement