Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

CPC Case Studies (Bus)

Options
  • 27-12-2016 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hello all :)

I am just wondering if anyone can tell me where to find the case studies themselves. I have had a look through the wealth of info on here already in terms of Q&As but is that enough to study? I would like to see what the actual case studies read like if I could. I'm sitting the test the day after tomorrow (29/12/16).

Also, are they the same for both bus & truck? (I'm doing the bus!). Got 96/100 in the first theory test with minimal study... Will I be okay? TELL ME EVERYTHING'S GOING TO BE OKAY!!!

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭mattser

Saw this too late doc. Hope all went well. I got 96 in the first test too. 34 in the second. I thought the second was a bit awkward, as a good bit was not covered in the book and CD, even if common sense applied.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 likeadoctor

All went well thanks Mattser! Got 39. Shouldn't have been so concerned! Very similar Qs to what you can find posted on boards. To answer my own questions, the case studies themselves are in the book/cd and they are different in terms of bus vs. truck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭mattser

Well done. Next step is the driving test and practical walkaround.
    There is very little information to be had on the practical.
    Looks like it may be necessary to take a lesson from a motoring school who know what they ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭stephen1968

Well lads.

was just reading about how ye got on in regard of steps 1,2,
    so how did you do.
    as i am in process of step 2.
    but lucky enough to be on 10 week ETB course with 24hrs driving a coach.

Please do tell and any info be great that you can share as test is on 1st of june

thanks.

Advertisement