If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 43LH604V

Options
  • 27-12-2016 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking to buy this TV to use mainly for Netflix and PS4 and I was wondering what your best price would be? I see Argos and Tesco in the UK are selling it for £349 and Appliances Direct are even selling it for £329.

Could you do me a deal on this through PM?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Colemania wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm looking to buy this TV to use mainly for Netflix and PS4 and I was wondering what your best price would be? I see Argos and Tesco in the UK are selling it for £349 and Appliances Direct are even selling it for £329.

Could you do me a deal on this through PM?

Thanks
    Ho Colemania.

Apologies for the delay.

In order for us to price beat it MUST be a like for like deal including a 5 or 6 year warranty and delivery if it can not be collected locally.

I know both Argos and Tesco only give the standard one year manufacturers warranty. So I could not beat against them unfortunately.

For Appliance Direct again they only offer the 1 year also and £14.95 shipping.

The very best I could offer would be a VIP £10 off voucher that would drop the screen to £369.00.
    Shipping would be £6.99

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Ho Colemania.

Apologies for the delay.

In order for us to price beat it MUST be a like for like deal including a 5 or 6 year warranty and delivery if it can not be collected locally.

I know both Argos and Tesco only give the standard one year manufacturers warranty. So I could not beat against them unfortunately.

The very best I could offer would be a VIP £10 off voucher that would drop the screen to £369.00.
    Shipping would be £6.99

Hi,

I had a look around at TVs this week after coming back from a little break away and I've decided to go with this TV. How do I go about ordering this with the discount? I'd also like to have it delivered to Dublin.

Also, I assume this TV will receive Saorview in Ireland?

Thanks

Ho Colemania.

Apologies for the delay.

Shipping would be £6.99

Hi,

I had a look around at TVs this week after coming back from a little break away and I've decided to go with this TV. How do I go about ordering this with the discount? I'd also like to have it delivered to Dublin.  

Also, I assume this TV will receive Saorview in Ireland?

Thanks
    Hi Colemania,

Unfortunately the sale has ended on this Television and is back up to £379. I could still honour the £10 VIP discount but the TV would be £369. Delivery to Dublin is £6.99.

Let me know if you'd still like to go for this TV.

Many thanks

David

Hi Colemania,

Unfortunately the sale has ended on this Television and is back up to £379. I could still honour the £10 VIP discount but the TV would be £369. Delivery to Dublin is £6.99.

Many thanks

David

Hi David,

Yes I'd still like to go ahead with it. Is it a popular seller with yourselves? It'll be only used for PS4, Netflix and the like.

Hi Colemania,

Many thanks

David

Hi David,

Yes I'd still like to go ahead with it. Is it a popular seller with yourselves? It'll be only used for PS4, Netflix and the like.
    Hey Colemania.

It has been popular enough with ourselves.

If you drop me a contact number in a PM we can give you a shout.

• Advertisement

Hey Colemania.

Hi Kenny,
    Just wondering if you're getting my PMs or if your inbox is full? Basically just saying that I couldn't take the calls from yourselves cos I'm not available until after 6.30.

Thanks

Hey Colemania.

Hi Kenny,
    Just wondering if you're getting my PMs or if your inbox is full? Basically just saying that I couldn't take the calls from yourselves cos I'm not available until after 6.30.

Thanks
    Hey Colemanis.

Yeah I got your PM's and was just waiting until after 6:30pm to call you.

Apologies for the calls during work to you and thanks for taking the call this evening.

I will have you order processed first thing in the morning :)

Hey Colemanis.

Apologies for the calls during work to you and thanks for taking the call this evening.

Great Kenny, thanks for that!

Hey Colemanis.

Great Kenny, thanks for that!
    That's everything sorted :D

Our courier will get in touch soon.

Have a great weekend.

Have a great weekend.

Great stuff! When do you expect it to be delivered? Not in a rush, just for my own information

• Advertisement

Have a great weekend.

Great stuff! When do you expect it to be delivered? Not in a rush, just for my own information
    I would say Monday or Tuesday at the latest for delivery. 
    Our courier should drop you a text with a delivery window time frame over the next day or so.

Again thanks for the order :D

Have a great weekend.

Our courier should drop you a text with a delivery window time frame over the next day or so.

Cool. I'm just going to drop you a PM to pass on to the courier if I can't be contacted due to work. I partially mentioned it over the phone

Have a great weekend.

Cool. I'm just going to drop you a PM to pass on to the courier if I can't be contacted due to work. I partially mentioned it over the phone
    Cheers.

Cheers.

Just messaging to say I got the TV yesterday and set it up last night. Lovely TV. Big upgrade on my 32" TV! Played PS4 on it last night and it looked excellent.

Thanks for the quick delivery!

Cheers.

Just messaging to say I got the TV yesterday and set it up last night. Lovely TV. Big upgrade on my 32" TV! Played PS4 on it last night and it looked excellent.

Thanks for the quick delivery!
    Excellent! Enjoy you new TV and don't hesitate to give us a shout if you need anything else!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.