If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a 40 inch TV

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭corglass

Looking for same

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭billius

-bump-

any update on this request?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Apologies for the delay - we appear to keep answering posts all around your posts, apologies again!

If you can stretch to it the 40DX700 is really super - one of my favourite 40" TV at any price - the build quality & materials are really superb and I especially like the natural picture and motion control - out of all the ones you have posted it would be my clear favourite:

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-201897-viera-tx40dx700b.aspx

Keep me posted..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi John,
    Thanks for getting back to me. I think the Panasonic is a winner alright. How much would the 40dx700 cost including delivery to Meath? Should I just phone the shop to order?

Cheers,
    Bill

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

billius wrote: »
    Hi John,
    Thanks for getting back to me. I think the Panasonic is a winner alright. How much would the 40dx700 cost including delivery to Meath? Should I just phone the shop to order?

Cheers,
    Bill
    Hi Bill,

John is currently out of the office. The 40DX700 is currently priced at £499.00 and delivery to Meath is just £6.99. If you drop a PM to Kenny with your number I can call you back to process that for you.

Many thanks

David

Hi David,
    Pm sent to Kenny. Thanks,
    Bill

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

billius wrote: »
    Hi David,
    Pm sent to Kenny. Thanks,
    Bill
    I'll be in contact asap.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.