Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Cataloging

Options
  • 27-12-2016 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi Guy's
    First time posting so any help would be greatly appreciated as to where this should go.

I have an extensive collection of Artwork, CD's, Vinyl, furniture etc. Would any one have any recommendations on software I could utilise to catalogue all of this electronically. Would like to have ability to add pics of items and record extensive detail such as providence and as much detail as possible.
    If I could add bar codes to non coded items all the better.
    I thinks all this would be great for Insurance etc. Big requirement I know - willing to pay for right software (but not too much!!!)
    Much appreciate any help that could be given and recommendation on a forum if this is not correct.
    Thanks every one

Advertisement