Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 john0272

What are you going to use it for? Gaming, movies, photoshop... ?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭genjiisthebest

Gaming and then just google and YouTube and stuff but mostly gaming

The monitor is good then. If you want a better rendering of colours you have this one: https://www.amazon.co.uk/ASUS-Monitor-1920x1080-Frameless-Certified/dp/B00YQKTGR8/ref=sr_1_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1482878452&sr=1-1&keywords=ips+monitor+24
    After getting an IPS monitor I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to a TN.

I don't really know much about them I just want it to be fast response time and look as nice as my pc can and still not be too expensive and 24 inch

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

was going to post the same as John above few quid difference but would def go with asus then benq,ips+frameless should cover all needs.own 21inch same design only issue is bottom has speakers thus if connecting few alongside would need a bit of elbow grease since bottom sides have speakers integrated thus widen out few millimeters.But picture quality is superb for the cost.

• Advertisement

I want at least 24 inch though

I think I have another problem I think the graphics card only has 4 display port connections and a dvi-d no vga or hdmi no I'm really confused

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Denny_Crane

I think I have another problem I think the graphics card only has 4 display port connections and a dvi-d no vga or hdmi no I'm really confused

One of those DP is likely and HDMI, they're not hugely dissimilar. VGA is just about gone on consumer stuff.

Do you know what graphic card you have? Or can you post a picture of the connections?

It's fine the ports are ok I just need to choose which one I want

• Advertisement
Advertisement