If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Samsung KS 7000 query

Options
  • 27-12-2016 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

ok ready to buy this just 2 questions

is either of the 55 or 60 inch versions available for delivery ?

the 55 is £899 correct

rock bottom on the 60 please

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

the 55 is £899 correct

thanks

anybody ?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

the 55 is £899 correct

thanks

anybody ?
    ES,

we are at £899 on the 55ks7000 but unfortunately we are now just about out of stock at that price - I anticipate that when the next batch arrives it will be at a higher price - unfortunately I don't have any firm date for incoming stock of the UE55KS7000.

Samsung UE60KS7000 is available online at £1299 / €1579:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-202075-ue60ks7000.aspx

The Euro pricing includes our 6 year warranty and delivery,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

ok well can i order the 55" ?

can it be delivered

ok well can i order the 55" ?

can it be delivered
    Hi Eircom,

Thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

We have been completely overwhelmed with demand for the 55KS7000 and we are just out of stock now unfortunately - I don't have a firm incoming date for the next delivery where we will have free stock and I do anticipate that the next significant delivery will see a price increase frown.png, at the moment we are not taking orders on this model until we see when the next delivery is in.

We do have the 49KS7000 / 49KS8000/  49KS7500 / 55KS8000 / 55KS7500 / 60KS7000 all in stock and ready to collect or ship if you were interested in any of these.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi Eircom,

Thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

We have been completely overwhelmed with demand for the 55KS7000 and we are just out of stock now unfortunately - I don't have a firm incoming date for the next delivery where we will have free stock and I do anticipate that the next significant delivery will see a price increase frown.png, at the moment we are not taking orders on this model until we see when the next delivery is in.

We do have the 49KS7000 / 49KS8000/  49KS7500 / 55KS8000 / 55KS7500 / 60KS7000 all in stock and ready to collect or ship if you were interested in any of these.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

55 i wanted to purchase now

• Advertisement

Apologies Eircom Sucks - I know you have been looking at various options for a while now and we have had it reduced to £899 since Christmas Eve and we have sold 100's of them.

We are now almost out of stock, we have removed it from our website and at the moment we are not taking any further orders at £899 as we are not certain that we can fulfil any further orders.

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

Apologies Eircom Sucks - I know you have been looking at various options for a while now and we have had it reduced to £899 since Christmas Eve and we have sold 100's of them.

We are now almost out of stock, we have removed it from our website and at the moment we are not taking any further orders at £899 as we are not certain that we can fulfil any further orders.

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

appreciate that

any special on 8000 ?

might take that if a reduction ;)

pulling the trigger today on a tv regardless

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

appreciate that

any special on 8000 ?

might take that if a reduction ;)

pulling the trigger today on a tv regardless
    The UE55KS8000 is £1399 and I've just reduced it to €1689 in euro which includes our 6 year warranty and delivery.

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

yeah its a bit out of my range

ive the money just cant justify the gap between 7000 and 8000

ahh well my fault for taking too long

yeah its a bit out of my range

ive the money just cant justify the gap between 7000 and 8000

ahh well my fault for taking too long
    NO problem ES - if one frees up I'll give you a holler,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

buying one today

NO problem and good luck with it - they are a really nice TV,

Thanks as ever,

John Mc

Thanks as ever,

John Mc

any movement on ks7000 60"

can you do anything on that

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks as ever,

John Mc

any movement on ks7000 60"

can you do anything on that
    Hey Eircom_Sucks.

Again apologies for the delay.

At the moment the 60KS7000 is priced up at £1299.00
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-202075-ue60ks7000.aspx
    However we currently have an online/in-store voucher on this (SALE50) for an extra £50 off.

In stock and ready to ship.

Let me know what you think.

sounds great , how do i go about ordering one

cheers

cheers
    If you order it online we will process a £50 refund onto your card straight away,

Actually scratch that I'll reduce it online - give it about an hour to update and I'll leave it live until tomorrow morning
    ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 16,771 ✭✭✭✭banie01

cheers
    If you order it online we will process a £50 refund onto your card straight away,

Actually scratch that I'll reduce it online - give it about an hour to update and I'll leave it live until tomorrow morning
    ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hey John,

I've just pulled the trigger on the reduced price but the delivery is now showing at £26.99, is that just a glitch?
    Regards

banie01

banie01 wrote: »

cheers

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hey John,

I've just pulled the trigger on the reduced price but the delivery is now showing at £26.99, is that just a glitch?
    Regards

banie01
    Damn,

I knew I put that on a product some time ago ( we were experimenting with charges for 60"+ TV's ) but I've been dammed if we could find which TV it was on! We keep an active log of all web changes but that was a new category and missed the update somehow - thanks for doing my job for me :) - now I know where it is I can get rid of it!

I've spotted your order and I've now removed the surcharge - I'll get the guys to refund the additional £20 tomorrow when they process your order.

Thanks again and of course thanks for the Biz :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

cheers

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hey John,

Regards

banie01
    Damn,

I knew I put that on a product some time ago ( we were experimenting with charges for 60"+ TV's ) but I've been dammed if we could find which TV it was on! We keep an active log of all web changes but that was a new category and missed the update somehow - thanks for doing my job for me :) - now I know where it is I can get rid of it!

I've spotted your order and I've now removed the surcharge - I'll get the guys to refund the additional £20 tomorrow when they process your order.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    John,

Everytime i deal with R.S I am amazed by the level of service offered. I have been buying from R.S for quite a while and I will keep coming back for the service offered by you and the team.
    Thank you!
    If the refund is in any way awkward ;) we could do a deal for a slim bracket ;)

@Eircom_Sucks, apologies for the threadjack and I hope you enjoy your own purchase.

cheers

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hey John,

Regards

banie01
    Damn,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    John,

Everytime i deal with R.S I am amazed by the level of service offered. I have been buying from R.S for quite a while and I will keep coming back for the service offered by you and the team.
    Thank you!

@Eircom_Sucks, apologies for the threadjack and I hope you enjoy your own purchase.
    Go on!

You did some super crawling above in anticipation of my answer - I'll throw in the Sanus VML5 for you:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-200142-vml5.aspx

( Its amazing the effect 2 glasses of red wine has on a virtual non-drinker - I'd best stop posting soon!)

Hope thats agreeable?

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

lol don't let it happen again banie 😂😂😂😂😂😂

pissed as a fart at the min

will order tommorow

lol don't let it happen again banie 😂😂😂😂😂😂

pissed as a fart at the min

will order tommorow
    Let us know when your ready to jump Eircom_Sucks :D

cheers

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hey John,

Regards

banie01
    Damn,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    John,

Thank you!

Go on!

You did some super crawling above in anticipation of my answer - I'll throw in the Sanus VML5 for you:

( Its amazing the effect 2 glasses of red wine has on a virtual non-drinker - I'd best stop posting soon!)

Hope thats agreeable?

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    @The Richersounds team,

Can I confirm if my TV will ship today?
    Thanks and regards

NVM
    I got the shipping notification just now :)

cheers

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hey John,

Regards

banie01
    Damn,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    John,

Thank you!

Go on!

Hope thats agreeable?

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    @The Richersounds team,

Thanks and regards

NVM
    Hey Banie01.

Just a quick post to check that the TV has arrived and you are up and running?

cheers

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hey John,

Regards

banie01
    Damn,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    John,

Thank you!

Go on!

Hope thats agreeable?

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    @The Richersounds team,

Thanks and regards

NVM
    Hey Banie01.

Hey Kenny,
    It was delivered a couple of hours ago and is just about to be set up.
    Can I ask if the wall mount has shipped yet?

Looking forward to getting it up and running.
    As always thanks a million for the quality service.

cheers

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hey John,

Regards

banie01
    Damn,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    John,

Thank you!

Go on!

Hope thats agreeable?

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    @The Richersounds team,

Thanks and regards

NVM
    Hey Banie01.

Hey Kenny,

Hey Banie01.

Just a little post to let you know we shipped the bracket yesterday and it should be delivered on Monday.

I'll drop you a PM with your tracking details :)

cheers

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hey John,

Regards

banie01
    Damn,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    John,

Thank you!

Go on!

Hope thats agreeable?

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    @The Richersounds team,

Thanks and regards

NVM
    Hey Banie01.

Hey Kenny,

Hey Banie01.

Just a little post to let you know we shipped the bracket yesterday and it should be delivered on Monday.

Thanks Kenny!

I have the TV currently installed on my old wall mount (Tilting bracket that sits the new set @ 4" too high and has no more downward adjustment. The tilt was important for my old set to ensure passive 3D was square on ;)  I am looking forward to installing the new one on Monday)

Just with regards the performance of the set.
    I am bloody delighted with it!
    I used my AVS709 HD patterns and filters along with a few UHD test patterns to nail down the calibration.
    TBH, there is no real need for the UHD patterns for the colour, contrast and backlight settings apart from being "pixel perfect" on test patterns.
    Granted the new UHD discs to allow different colour space calibration and I know some people will get a bit of a knicker twist over DCI/P3 calibration but I have no sources using that space as yet and when I do, I will tweak again.

Out of the box the "Movie" preset is quite good, tweaked a little it is exceptional.
    I'm not a fan of any processing and usually any "motion processing" are the first things to go in my set ups.
    Currently I'm running the "Movie" as a dark/night preset and have tweaked the "Standard" as my Bright/Day preset.
    The TV is wall mounted in a room with light from both sides and it is a really good performer in this environment.
    Bright, consistent image that is not at affected by reflections.

I'm currently watching the Liverpool v Plymouth game, and from experience nothing highlights motion blur or DSE better than some sports.
    The TV performance is spot on!
    As for the UHD/HDR performance, it is really excellent granted its not on a par with OLED but it as good as I have seen in any LED/LCD.

I am delighted with the purchase, and once again thanks to you john and the R.S team :)
    I will be back to ye in a few months for a soundbar for the new mancave :)

cheers

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hey John,

Regards

banie01
    Damn,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    John,

Thank you!

Go on!

Hope thats agreeable?

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    @The Richersounds team,

Thanks and regards

NVM
    Hey Banie01.

Hey Kenny,

Hey Banie01.

Thanks Kenny!

I have the TV currently installed on my old wall mount (Tilting bracket that sits the new set @ 4" too high and has no more downward adjustment. The tilt was important for my old set to ensure passive 3D was square on ;)  I am looking forward to installing the new one on Monday)

Just with regards the performance of the set.
    I am bloody delighted with it!
    I used my AVS709 HD patterns and filters along with a few UHD test patterns to nail down the calibration.
    TBH, there is no real need for the UHD patterns for the colour, contrast and backlight settings apart from being "pixel perfect" on test patterns.
    Granted the new UHD discs to allow different colour space calibration and I know some people will get a bit of a knicker twist over DCI/P3 calibration but I have no sources using that space as yet and when I do, I will tweak again.

Out of the box the "Movie" preset is quite good, tweaked a little it is exceptional.
    I'm not a fan of any processing and usually any "motion processing" are the first things to go in my set ups.
    Currently I'm running the "Movie" as a dark/night preset and have tweaked the "Standard" as my Bright/Day preset.
    The TV is wall mounted in a room with light from both sides and it is a really good performer in this environment.
    Bright, consistent image that is not at affected by reflections.

I'm currently watching the Liverpool v Plymouth game, and from experience nothing highlights motion blur or DSE better than some sports.
    The TV performance is spot on!
    As for the UHD/HDR performance, it is really excellent granted its not on a par with OLED but it as good as I have seen in any LED/LCD.

I am delighted with the purchase, and once again thanks to you john and the R.S team :)
    I will be back to ye in a few months for a soundbar for the new mancave :)
    Thanks for your post, delighted you're happy with the TV! Looking forward to doing business again!

Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭T.w.a.T.

Hi RS Team, 

Sorry to jump in that thread, but I'm looking for one 55" KS7000,  any info on stock and boardy price? :) 

Thanks

• Advertisement

T.w.a.T. wrote: »
    Hi RS Team, 

Sorry to jump in that thread, but I'm looking for one 55" KS7000,  any info on stock and boardy price? :) 

Thanks
    Hi T.w.a.T

At the moment the 55KS7000 is totally out of stock. Stock is due again in the next day or so.

This has been so popular that they have flown out the door.

its even been removed from our .ie website due to no stock.

At the moment its on the .co.uk site priced at £1049 which is our current sale price on this.
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/samsung/ue55ks7000/sams-ue55ks7000

We can take orders on these but stock will not last for too long it would say.

Any questions drop me a post or a PM.

This discussion has been closed.