If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Samsung KS 7000 query

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

Am i missing something but how come ur prices on samsung are higher than most places in rep irl ? Just asking as i was thought people used boards to buy tvs cheaper off you ?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Am i missing something but how come ur prices on samsung are higher than most places in rep irl ? Just asking as i was thought people used boards to buy tvs cheaper off you ?
    Hey Eircom_Sucks.

Drop me the links to the cheaper prices in a PM and I'll have a look.

Boards is used for our customer to get in touch regarding upgrades, to ask questions and to purchase products. Not to just get cheap TV's, as not all our TV's can be discounted even for boardies.

We do always try our best to give boardies the best pricing but sometimes we have to stick to our price beat T&C'c:
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/t-pricebeat.aspx

Hey Eircom_Sucks.

Boards is used for our customer to get in touch regarding upgrades, to ask questions and to purchase products. Not to just get cheap TV's, as not all our TV's can be discounted even for boardies.

We do always try our best to give boardies the best pricing but sometimes we have to stick to our price beat T&C'c:

Its cool sure there will always be a stipulation of some sort as to why u cant match etc

Ks7000 55" is 1249 on did but they were willing to accept 1120 if i put a deposit to buy it , no receipt as she couldnt do docket unless i gave deposit

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hey Eircom_Sucks.

Its cool sure there will always be a stipulation of some sort as to why u cant match etc

Ks7000 55" is 1249 on did but they were willing to accept 1120 if i put a deposit to buy it , no receipt as she couldnt do docket unless i gave deposit
    Eircom Sucks,

we have been on Boards for many years now and we don't operate in the manner you are accusing us of - we have a price beat with clear T's and C's and we are generally happy to bend these for Boardies and we have done so many, many times over the years.

We have offered you the best price on the 55KS7000 several times over the course of this thread, other threads and many PM's -  but the timing was never right for you and we respect this.

D.I.D are advertising the UE55KS7000 at €1249 with delivery at 19.99 and a 12 month warranty - total = €1269.98 with 1 year warranty.

Our offer is €1249 including delivery and a 6 Year warranty.

I understand that you say that verbally you have been offered a price of €1120 but unfortunately without any concrete evidence of that we would not price beat this and I am sure you can understand this.

We will always try to offer the best pricing in both euro and sterling and also our service and 6 year warranty - we will always pricematch or beat any offer that is broadly similar to our offering - but again we need to be able to verify a competitors pricing. 

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Eircom Sucks,

we have been on Boards for many years now and we don't operate in the manner you are accusing us of - we have a price beat with clear T's and C's and we are generally happy to bend these for Boardies and we have done so many, many times over the years.

We have offered you the best price on the 55KS7000 several times over the course of this thread, other threads and many PM's -  but the timing was never right for you and we respect this.

D.I.D are advertising the UE55KS7000 at €1249 with delivery at 19.99 and a 12 month warranty - total = €1269.98 with 1 year warranty.

I understand that you say that verbally you have been offered a price of €1120 but unfortunately without any concrete evidence of that we would not price beat this and I am sure you can understand this.

We will always try to offer the best pricing in both euro and sterling and also our service and 6 year warranty - we will always pricematch or beat any offer that is broadly similar to our offering - but again we need to be able to verify a competitors pricing. 

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

Where are you getting €19.99 delivery ? Its instore collection , and they wouldnt give me the docket stating the €1120 price as i didnt put the deposit down and in fairness why would they " hey can you write that down so i can go elsewhere to get it cheaper " its 100 % fact that they were offering it for €1120 , i didnt buy it at the time as i had to wait 3 days for it to be delivered to the store for collection , and im not accusing you of anything , but have monitored other sets people have enquired and alot more than not there is always some stipulation why deal could not be matched etc , thats fine its probably all fair etc , i want to purchase off you , but to be honest im not seeing any discounts of sorts or a good deal to catch my eye , im actively looking for the 7000 or 8000 or 9000 , all depends on best deal , im re-decorating the rooms , new tv unit etc so trying to manage my budget , but i have adequate funds for right deal no probs

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Eircom Sucks,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

Where are you getting €19.99 delivery ? Its instore collection , and they wouldnt give me the docket stating the €1120 price as i didnt put the deposit down and in fairness why would they " hey can you write that down so i can go elsewhere to get it cheaper " its 100 % fact that they were offering it for €1120 , i didnt buy it at the time as i had to wait 3 days for it to be delivered to the store for collection , and im not accusing you of anything , but have monitored other sets people have enquired and alot more than not there is always some stipulation why deal could not be matched etc , thats fine its probably all fair etc , i want to purchase off you , but to be honest im not seeing any discounts of sorts or a good deal to catch my eye , im actively looking for the 7000 or 8000 or 9000 , all depends on best deal , im re-decorating the rooms , new tv unit etc so trying to manage my budget , but i have adequate funds for right deal no probs
    The €19.99 delivery comes from the DID website.

If you are collecting it from one of their stores of course there is no delivery charge.

You are completely incorrect to say that 'there is always some stipulation why deal could not be matched etc ' That is just factually incorrect - we price beat in-store and online on a daily basis and we are really fair when it comes to pricematches and pricebeats - however what we don't guarantee to do is to is price-match or price-beat on a price we cannot verify especially when the retailer is advertising the exact same product at a significantly higher price - and to be honest I don't think that that is unfair. 

I appreciate that you may not be happy with the current retail we are offering on the UE55KS7000 but as far as I can see, tonight, we are right at the sharp end of the market at €1249 delivered with a 6 year warranty - you can check it out here:
    https://pricespy.ie/product.php?p=3606717

We also have the item IN STOCK in our store and available for collection or delivery - we don't have to order it in.

Again I appreciate that you may not be happy or prepared to pay our price any more - that's not a problem its an excellent TV and if you can buy it at €1120, even with the one year warranty I'd grab that price as its a really good deal and its worth waiting a couple of days for it.

Thanks again - I don't really see any benefit in continuing this thread as it has run since December but please do feel free to either email or PM me if you would like to contact me directly.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

I'm closing this thread as indicated above.

Eircom_Sucks,

If you want to make another query feel free to open a new thread or contact RS directly by email or PM

Ritz.

This discussion has been closed.