If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung UE55KS8000 & Samsung Soundbar

Options
  • 27-12-2016 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Hi John, 

Any deal on the Samsung UE55KS8000 and a Samsung HWJ355 sound bar?

Also what are delivery dates like to Dublin? 

Would it be possible to have them before New Year?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Hi j14,

I've deleted your other post dated 26/12 asking about the same items in a separate thread - we ask that posters do not post the same query in two separate threads as it can cause confusion for RS dealing with lots of queries, especially at a busy time such as this - a quick read of the Charter will explain.

Cheers,

Ritz.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭j14

Sorry, I felt this question was lost in my last thread.

Bump for an answer...

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

@ Ritz - Thanks :)

Apologies for the delay getting back to you - the UE55KS8000 / HWJ355 is £1498 - TBH you are far better off getting the UE55KS8000 / HWK650 which is on a deal at £1590:
    http://www.richersounds.com/package/tv/tv---all/pah013394

In terms of delivery - these are slightly delayed because of all the bank holidays but if you ordered today it would be delivered to Dublin on Tuesday.

Thanks again and keep me posted if I can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John, that does look like a great deal. Would there be any drop in price if I was to add another 55Ks8000 to the order?

• Advertisement

j14 wrote: »
    Thanks John, that does look like a great deal. Would there be any drop in price if I was to add another 55Ks8000 to the order?
    Thanks J14 - I really have very little movement - I would cut £20 / €25 off for you but the margin really is very thin as all of these are already reduced,

Thanks again and keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

And if I was to go for two of the special offers...any more discount...I know I'm chancing my arm!

Hi John. It will just be the one tv and the sound bar. Putting the order in with yourselves now.

Hi John, the price on the link is different to the price you quoted me. Do I just place the order on your site and you issue me a refund for the difference? Also I have tried to enter my postcode a few times but the site is rejecting it...any ideas?

Hi John any chance of substituting the HWK 650 with the HWK 651 for the same deal price of £1,590? I prefer the silver look of the 651.

• Advertisement

Bump for an answer...looking to order today for Tuesday delivery.

Am I better off emailing you guys direct?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Bump for an answer...looking to order today for Tuesday delivery.

Am I better off emailing you guys direct?
    Hi J14.

Replied to your email but it bounced back saying in timed out.

Here is the reply I sent:
    Apologies for the delay.

Its been crazy here at the store and it has been taking us a little longer to get through boards.

I don’t think your post was overlooked, I just have not got that far yet, due to the high volume.

Unfortunately there is no way to have them delivered before tomorrow.

Our next shipment is not leaving until Tuesday 3rd due to the New year holidays rolling over to Monday 2nd.

Let me know if this suits.

Hi Kenny, Tuesday would be fine. How do I go about getting the price that John quoted as it's different to the deal price on your website. Do I just pay the Web price and you guys issue a refund for the difference?

Email was sent back to John at approx 2pm. I need a question answered before I can order.

Email was sent back to John at approx 2pm. I need a question answered before I can order.
    Hi J14.

John is currently in and out of the office today and it may take a while for him to reply today.

Could you resend me the email in a PM and or to my email address Kenny@richersounds.ie at I will try and look after you.

Hi Kenny,

I have sent an email to you.

Looking to order today.

Hi Kenny,

I have sent an email to you.

Looking to order today.
    Thanks.

Will be in touch ASAP.

Email has been sent with my contact number to proceed with my order.

Order placed. Thanks guys.

Order placed. Thanks guys.
    Thanks again J14 - the biz is really appreciated :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

Email sent about todays delivery to me by John.

Email sent about todays delivery to me by John.
    Hi J14.

John will be in touch soon :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.