If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

46"+ TVs - Samsung, Hisense etc

Options
  • 28-12-2016 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭

Hi guys. Thinking of grabbing UE49KU6400 the while its at £499 and hoping it'll be an upgrade on my Sony 46HX853. Is this a collection only TV? How long is the TV at this price for? But slightly nervous of this set after reading a bit over on AVF. In your opinion which is the best TV around the £499 mark and 46" - 50"?

Hisense 50M3300 @ £419
    Hisense 50M5500 @ £499
    Panasonic VIERA TX49DX600B @ £499
    Samsung UE49KU6400 @ £499
    LG 49UH661V @ £529

Or maybe just ignore 4K altogether and stick with FHD?

Is it worth risking divorce and considering the 55M7000?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭SachaJ

bump

Also is the 55M7000 in stock? Is it collection only?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Sasha,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - the Hisense 55M7000 is available locally but stock is tight so if you were thinking of picking one up do please drop us a line to sales@richersounds.ie and we will reserve one specifically for you.

In terms of your other queries the Hisense 50M3300 is ( just about) available for collection but delivery is no problem. ( and I think its a great TV for silly money!) The Hisense 50M5500 is now out of stock - the 49DX600 is a really superb TV and has beautiful build and PQ ( I know its at the top of your budget, but its well worth it!)- its out of stock today but there is a decent delivery 100% arriving B4 11:00 tomorrow and we can ship those no problem as we have tons of them in our main warehouse!

Apologies again for the delay and keep me posted if I can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John. So to confirm the 55M7000 is a collection only offer? Possible to pay with credit card and come up to collect tomorrow?

SachaJ wrote: »
    Thanks John. So to confirm the 55M7000 is a collection only offer? Possible to pay with credit card and come up to collect tomorrow?
    Yep, 
    Unfortunately its instore only at the moment as stocks are critical! but if you drop me a line via PM / Mail ( sales@richersounds.ie) with your address / contact details etc  we will hold one for you for 24 hours no problem.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Yep, 
    Unfortunately its instore only at the moment as stocks are critical! but if you drop me a line via PM / Mail ( sales@richersounds.ie) with your address / contact details etc  we will hold one for you for 24 hours no problem.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John. I sent one earlier to your own email address but I'll send one to sales@ now

Yep, 

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John. I sent one earlier to your own email address but I'll send one to sales@ now
    Thx,

we are just working through Boards now - I'll get to mails asap and drop you a line ;)

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Yep, 

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thx,

we are just working through Boards now - I'll get to mails asap and drop you a line ;)

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    No rush. I know you're flat out (not a bad complaint!)

Thats all sorted sacha :)

Thanks for that and see ya in the AM,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Yep - that was too easy..... Thanks John

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Yep - that was too easy..... Thanks John
    Hey SachaJ.

Good to see you today at the store and sorry for the mix up :confused:

Although you ended up with a cracking deal on an amazing television.

Let me know once your up and running and let me know what you think.

Hope you have a Happy New Year.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.