Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

multi room self install for eir TV ?

Options
  • 28-12-2016 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi Eir reps

I have my evision and broadband installed in October and pleased with it so far. One problem though I thought I ordered multi-room but when the installer came, it was not part of his order. He installed the box into the main room and did a neat job, but now I need to drop sky and have multiroom eir tv

So my question is can I order the multiroom box now and will Eir just send it me so I can install it myself? This would be my preferred option as I can't take more time off work

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

millix wrote: »
    Hi Eir reps

I have my evision and broadband installed in October and pleased with it so far. One problem though I thought I ordered multi-room but when the installer came, it was not part of his order. He installed the box into the main room and did a neat job, but now I need to drop sky and have multiroom eir tv

So my question is can I order the multiroom box now and will Eir just send it me so I can install it myself? This would be my preferred option as I can't take more time off work

Thank you
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]millix,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I have checked this for you & I'm afraid a technician would be required to install this service; unfortunately there is no self-install option at the moment.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭blackvalley

Hello !!!!. It's simply plugged into an electrical outlet and then into the TV . Not exactly rocket science 

Advertisement