Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dyson Hairdryer

Options
  • 28-12-2016 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭

My wife's birthday is coming up and I am looking to get her this hair dryer. 2 issues... It's expensive and it seems to be out of stock. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

Divorce her and date a bald chick.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

sunny2004 wrote: »
    Divorce her and date a bald chick.
    "My wife is a red head, no hair just a red hed" Gay Byrne joke circa 1922.

I actually tried the hair dryer yesterday on a demo one... I didn't find it to be better than the current hair dryer. I read somewhere that it was meant to be quieter and 3 times faster. I didn't feel it was that good.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 AmyTadhg

Would not bother with them, same as that had a look at a demo one.... saw nothing special with them.

I have a Hatio I got on special about 5yrs ago in Salon Services ... only hair dryer ever owned that did not blow up!! Now, if I had the money at the time I would have bought a Parlux, they range €100-€150 & will be what I will replace my Hatio with when it dies .... eventually.

Parlux or Diva (a lot of models are Diva Profressional) I would recommend both are used by Salons, and sometimes very cheap on Amazon.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭drumm23

Cheapest I found for Xmas was Dyson's UK site, you have to pay with Paypal and ship to Parcel Motel to get around their UK address limit but with the weaker (then) Pound it worked out much cheaper than in Ireland.

Advertisement