Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Allied Waste: Payment

• 28-12-2016 1:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭

I previously paid for my bin collection upfront which covers me until the end of December after receiving a notification in the post.

I have not received further notification since to cover me from January 2017 onwards.

Would anyone know if I topped up my account online, would I then be covered for collection even though the stickers on my bins state Dec-16?

Will new stickers be automatically sent out after I pay online? I'm unsure of this 'renewal' process. I would have expected further notification in the post as before.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭cutthegrass

All waste collection companies will be implementing pay by weight systems by mid 2017 so maybe that might explain no notification.

Best ring Allied. (On their website they mention prepaid/topup accounts for pay by weight.)

Advertisement