Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help needed with HTC One M9 mms config.

• 28-12-2016 2:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 399 ✭✭

Hi there.

I'm not sure this is the right place buy I'm getting desperate at this stage.

Ok so I recently upgraded from a one m7 to a one m9. This problem has followed me from the m7.

My issue is with sending and receiving mms messages. I simply can't. If I try send one the message along with having a little symbol for sending also is accompanied by a big red exclamation mark, I am then greeted after some time with a generic network failure and unable to send after multiple attempts.
    If I am sent one I will receive a message which I can download the message from but if I choose to I am greeted after some time with failed to download. I will then a week later receive a text from Vodafone saying I received a picture message which I need to go to there website to view.
    I have spent countless hours on the phone with Vodafone (my current network) trying to get some solution but to no avail after multiple resets on their end I'm still left with this problem.
    I have set up my apn's accordingly for my data connection in both phones and can receive up to a 4g connection. I only have my data connection no Wi-Fi when I'm trying to send or receive and mms.

I have found a few sources for the mms apn settings all being slightly different from one another and have tried them all with no change.

I have recently got a brand new sim card when upgrading my phone so I've a new phone and sim card with still the same issues as with my old phone and older sim card.

Can anybody please help me or tell me what it is I'm doing wrong or what the issue is. I can't seem to figure it out myself.

Thank you in advance!

Advertisement