If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query - Samsung 55inch KS700

Options
  • 27-12-2016 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭

Hi Kenny

Are the 55inch KS700 in stock for collection and if so can I reserve one?

Also would the box fit in a decent saloon boot or would I need a hatchback?

Thanks
    John

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Hi Bigserious,

I've given your query a thread of its own -easier for the RS guys to spot, prevents it getting lost.

Cheers,

Ritz

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Kenny

Are the 55inch KS700 in stock for collection and if so can I reserve one?

Also would the box fit in a decent saloon boot or would I need a hatchback?

Thanks
    John
    Hi Bigserrious,

thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

We have been completely overwhelmed with demand for the 55KS7000 and we are just out of stock now unfortunately - I don't have a firm incoming date for the next delivery where we will have free stock and I do anticipate that the next significant delivery will see a price increase :(

We do have the 49KS7000 / 49KS8000/  49KS7500 / 55KS8000 / 55KS7500 / 60KS7000 all in stock and ready to collect or ship if you were interested in any of these.

In terms of collection - I have a long wheelbase Mitsubishi Pajero and the 55KS does fit in it ( actually the 65" does as well, but I wouldnt be 100% sure that the 55KS7000/ 8000 / 7500 would fit in either a saloon or a standard hatchback - the approx outer box dimensions are [font=MuseoSans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1400 long x 807high x 135wide[/font]

[font=MuseoSans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist in any way,[/font]

[font=MuseoSans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ATVB,[/font]

[font=MuseoSans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]John Mc & Crew[/font]

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Bigserious1

Thanks for the reply. Just ordered the 49inch KS7000. If there is anyway to get it to Dublin express delivery please let me know. 

Off work for a few days and my last TV died! 

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. Just ordered the 49inch KS7000. If there is anyway to get it to Dublin express delivery please let me know. 

Thanks
    Bigserious

Thanks for the order - I'll do my best for you,I should be able to get it to you for Friday morning if that works for you?

Keep me posted.

John mc & crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks
    Bigserious

Thanks for the order - I'll do my best for you,I should be able to get it to you for Friday morning if that works for you?

Keep me posted.

John mc & crew
    Friday would be great thanks.  

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks
    Bigserious

Keep me posted.

John mc & crew
    Hey Bigserious1.

Just a little post to check if you have heard from our courier regarding delivery of you TV?

Thanks
    Bigserious

Keep me posted.

John mc & crew
    Hey Bigserious1.

Just a little post to check if you have heard from our courier regarding delivery of you TV?
    Hi Kenny

I think John must have dropped it off himself in the jeep! Very grateful for the speedy delivery. 

Only problem now is my graphics card only supports hdmi 1.2 so need a new card! Always something. 

Thanks Again
    John

Thanks
    Bigserious

Keep me posted.

John mc & crew
    Hey Bigserious1.

Hi Kenny

I think John must have dropped it off himself in the jeep! Very grateful for the speedy delivery. 

Only problem now is my graphics card only supports hdmi 1.2 so need a new card! Always something. 

Thanks Again
    John
    No problem Big and yep it was me - you looked pretty pleased to see me & the trusty Jeep 1st thing this morning :)

Hope the new TV is going well and as ever keep me posted if we can ever assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.