If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor audio 5.1 white

Options
  • 28-12-2016 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Hi
    I have a Yamaha Aventage RXA550 and was wondering would the monitor audio bronze be a good match ?
    Id like the 5.1 package with floorstanders
    With bronze 1 instead of bronze fx for rears, sofa is against wall
    Also do you recommend the bronze 5 or 6 ?
    All in white thanks
    David

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi
    I have a Yamaha Aventage RXA550 and was wondering would the monitor audio bronze be a good match ?
    Id like the 5.1 package with floorstanders
    With bronze 1 instead of bronze fx for rears, sofa is against wall
    Also do you recommend the bronze 5 or 6 ?
    All in white thanks
    David
    Hi David,

That would be a cracking system!!!

Monitor Audio don't do a pure white in the Bronze series - their white is called White Oak, its really light but it does have a small grain fleck running through it - check it out on their website:
    http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/bronze/bronze-1

If you wanted the following package:

Monitor Audio Bronze 5 * 1 Pair
    Monitor Audio Bronze 1 * 1 Pair
    Monitor Audio Bronze Centre * 1
    Monitor Audio Bronze W10 Sub * 1
    Cambridge Audio Symphony 200 Cable * 25mtrs
    Cambridge Audio AUD500 Sublink 7.5 * 1

Total retail is £1342 - I can do a Boardie deal at £1099 / €1349 including delivery

If you wanted to step up to the Bronze 6 White Oak and really give the neighbours a complex then just add £199 - ie £1298 / €1599 

All those prices include delivery - everything is available from local stock for immediate delivery in the White Oak finish

Thanks again and keep me posted if I can assist in any way,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭toddunctious

That's a great price thank you
    I would like to go for the bronze 6 package :)
    Cheers
    David

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

That's a great price thank you
    I would like to go for the bronze 6 package :)
    Cheers
    David
    Thats great David thanks for that - I'm not sure if the guys managed to get hold of you yet but if not just drop me your contact details via PM or to sales@richersounds.ie and we will get that all arranged for you.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.