Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cabelas

• 28-12-2016 3:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

Hey all. Just wondering if anyone has bought anything from this company? They seem to have a great range of stuff for all disciplines of angling and are currently having a sale. I'm interested in a few bits they have on offer at the moment. If anyone has used them in the past can ya tell me what the delivery time is like? What about customs? Do they hit ya with an import fee? Is their stuff of any good quality?
    Thanks

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

I've bought a few bits from them over the years and their stuff has always been top class. I stopped buying because of the import duty and the currency exchange rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 sixgun

Excelent Co to deal with, very efficient. If you can keep purchases under 100euro you should avoid export tax.

Advertisement