Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

watch screen replacement/repair

Options
  • 28-12-2016 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭

Screen on 1st generation 42mm watch in tatters. Well out of warranty CompuB basically saying no can do bar a replacement for 375 (same as buying a Series 1 watch now). Anyone know of anyone that can do repairs in Limerick or Dublin areas (rang about 5 in Limerick and none would do it).

Thanks
    John,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭RedLegend

Cracked the screen on mine and was quoted €235 out of warranty replacement by Apple so don't know where they're getting 375? Go direct with Apple service

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

RedLegend wrote: »
    Cracked the screen on mine and was quoted €235 out of warranty replacement by Apple so don't know where they're getting 375? Go direct with Apple service

Even at that kind of money i'd probably cut my losses and buy a new one, let alone €375

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭higster

Yeah, was actually 235 or so. Haven't done anything about it tbh. To my surprise I don't miss it. Thought I would at work but actually (and I hate saying this) it's one less distraction.

Advertisement