Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Painter and Decorator Limerick County

• 28-12-2016 5:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭

Hi All
    Can anyone recommend a Painter and Decorator for Limerick County ( Newcastle West )

Looking to get whole interior of a 4 bed house painted, walls, ceilings, sideskirts, doors etc

Anyone know someone/ a company that will do a good job and competitive pricing?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Mollywolly

Can highly recommend a guy called Richard Moroney 087 792 9782. He's based in east Limerick so I'm not sure if he'll travel but it's worth a try. He's very neat and tidy and does a great job. He's done two jobs for us and we've been delighted with the results. Best of luck :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

We got a 4 bed semi done last year, all walls, ceilings, sills, doors & frames, skirting, stairs including spindles, so pretty much everything, he gave a lot of advice on colour choice, ended up with colours we'd never have picked but worked out great in fairness, I'll pm you his details, he's based in Limerick, whether he'd travel to NCW, I don't know, highly recommend, his price included all primer, paint etc, he only uses Dulux product

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭Comhrá

We got a 4 bed semi done last year, all walls, ceilings, sills, doors & frames, skirting, stairs including spindles, so pretty much everything, he gave a lot of advice on colour choice, ended up with colours we'd never have picked but worked out great in fairness, I'll pm you his details, he's based in Limerick, whether he'd travel to NCW, I don't know, highly recommend, his price included all primer, paint etc, he only uses Dulux product

naughtysmurf, could you pm me his details too, please?

tippman1 wrote: »
    naughtysmurf, could you pm me his details too, please?

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭overthebridge

Would it be possible to get PM with this guys info too ?

• Advertisement

Would it be possible to get PM with this guys info too ?

Done, jaysus the mid west will stink of paint

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 117 ✭✭Coill1

Just make sure any painter that comes into your house has their own insurance-one trip/fall & it's you they'll be suing (a warning I got when I started enquiring about getting painters in)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 starmc14

Naughtysmurf... could you pm me the details of the painter and an indication of the price? I just bought a 3bed 1970s semi d and looking to get it repainted before I move in. Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Any feedback on naughtysmurfs painter?

Any feedback on naughtysmurfs painter?

I gave his contact details to anyone that asked, he's up to his eyes at the mo, gave his number to a mate on August 8, he couldn't get to him until November

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭overthebridge

I used Munster Painters recently, They're a team of Polish guys. I got the whole house done, inside and outside. Couldn't fault them.
    They left the place spotless too. I'll PM their number if anyone needs it.

Advertisement